How to advertise on MediFee.com to get leads?
Watch the above video or follow the following steps.
- Login to your Client Control Panel
- To advertise on MediFee.com, you need to create discount offers
- Click on the "Advertise" link from the "Advertise" menu on the top of the page
- On the Advertise page, click on State here link to create your offer
- On this "Add New Offer for Leads" page, do following:
- Select your diagnostic center (if you have more than one)
- Select your test for which you want to run a discount offer (lets say: Lipid Profile)
- Mention the MRP of the test
- Choose the discount. Please note that you need to provide minimum of 20% discount to our visitors to run any offers
- Provide the description or any other details you want to provide (with-in 70 characters) in the Description field
- Set your "Price per Lead." The minimum value is selected (and mentioned) for you by default. You can choose any value above that. If you choose any value below it, your offer will not be approved for running. "Price per Lead" is the price you will pay to MediFee.com to get a customer (with Name, Age, Email address & Phone)
- After filling all the details, click on "Submit Offer for Review."
- You can submit many such offers. Add them one by one as mentioned in the steps above
- Now before your offers are live on our website, you need to make a deposit (minimum of Rs. 100). You can make a deposit by choosing "Make Payment" option from "Advertise" menu on the top of the page or by click here
Once your offers are setup and payment is made, your offers will be live on the website. Whenever a lead is sent to you, the "Price per Lead" amount will be deducted from your deposit. When your deposit reaches Rs. 0.00, you need to make another deposit or your offers will stop.