Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
The Apollo Group is another elite name in health-care industry of India. Indraprastha Apollo is the Delhi chapter of this elite health-care facility. It is the first corporate hospital in India. The group has built a network of its hospitals in major Indian cities. Indraprastha Apollo in Delhi is a 710 bedded unit. Built on a sprawling 6 lakh sq.ft. area, the Delhi unit is a flagship hospital of Apollo group. This is indeed a one-of-a-kind tertiary care hospital in Delhi. It is without doubt an industry leader too. They have developed a facility called CAPS scoring for monitoring patient safety. The hospital has qualified otolaryngologists for curing nasal, aural and laryngeal issues of patients of all ages.
- First medical facility in India to be accredited by Joint Commission International, USA for 4 times
- Laboratories are accredited by National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL)
- ENT specialists assisted by radiotherapists, oncologists, immunologists, neorosurgeons and pulmonology specialists
- Treatments and biopsies done with the help of ultramodern equipments like endoscopes, video camera systems and high-definition microscopes
- Comprehensive treatments for infections attacking ear, nose and throat with help of superior infrastructural facilities
- Impressive Audiology & Speech Therapy laboratory to detect hearing defects through a bevy of tests such as speech audiometry, pure tone audiometry, free field audiometry etc.
- Specialized tests like Tine Decay Threshold, UCL loudness scaling and many more for checking functioning of ears availableExpertise in various ENT procedures like septoplasty, sinus surgeries as also reconstructive and revision procedures for ears
- Dr. Ameet Kishore- Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Arvind Soni- Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Atul Ahuja- Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Girish Raheja- Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Kalpana Nagpal- Otolaryngologist
- Dr. P.L. Dhingra- Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Rajeev Puri- Otolaryngologist
- Dr. S.H. Ansari- Otolaryngologist
- Dr. Sandeep Sindhu- Otolaryngologist
Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura road,
New Delhi - 110076, India
We have produced a comprehensive list of the best ENT speciailst in Delhi NCR for your reference.
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
Fortis is an absolutely reliable name in the health-care business which is synonymous to world-class treatments for one and all. All its hospitals have strategic locations and the best doctors possible. The Shalimar Bagh facility in Delhi serves patients not only from North and South Delhi, but also patients coming from Rohtak and Karnal. It is a 262 bedded facility. The hospital provides best medical outcomes through its high-tech infrastructure. It has achieved excellence in treatments and innovations in the ENT discipline making it one of the most frequented hospitals by people for their ear, nose and throat disorders.
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health-care Providers' (NABH) accreditation
- Only hospital in Delhi to have received a 3-star rating for its building from Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Government of India, under the Ministry of Power
- Modern and updated equipment for treating infections of patients related to ear, nose and throat
- Extensive experience in treatments ranging from minor ENT infections to serious emergencies like cancers of ear, nose and throat
- Advanced sleep laboratory for detecting sleep illnesses and disorders in patients through testing
- Facilities available for diagnostic testing of patients for possible infections of ear, nose and throat
- Dr. Narottam Puri- Consultant (ENT)
- Dr. Raj Sharma- Consultant (ENT)
- Dr. Rohit Vishnoi- Consultant (ENT)
- Dr. Sameer Sethi- Consultant (ENT)
- Dr. Vidit Tripathi- Senior Consultant (ENT)
Fortis Hospital, A Block,
Shalimar Bagh, Delhi 110088
Columbia Asia, Palam Vihar
Established in 2008 in Gurgaon, Columbia Asia Hospital is armed with the best and qualified doctors, advanced technologies to provide sophisticated diagnosis treatments to its patients. It is a 90 bedded facility offering a wide array of treatments belonging to different branches like Urology, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics apart from the Cardiology facility. The ENT facility is managed by highly-qualified Otolaryngologists and head and neck surgeons who follow high international standards to provide best results to the patients.
- Received accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- Treatments for skull injuries other than the usual ENT disorders available
- Infants born in the hospital are made to undergo screenings for checking defects in hearing, for providing treatments at earliest if required
- Specialized clinic for ENT treatments
- The ENT specialists provide totalistic treatments for sleep apnoea and sleep disorders
- Rhinoplasty, Corrective and cosmetic enhancement surgeries of nose are performed by ENT specialists
- Dr. Shashank Vasisht- Consultant (ENT)
- Dr. Ashish Vasisht- Consultant (ENT)
- Dr. Harmeet Singh Pasricha- Consultant (ENT)
- Dr. Rahul Garg- ENT Specialist
- Dr. S.P.Malhotra- ENT Surgeon
- Dr. Shomeshwar Singh- ENT Surgeon
Block F, Gol Chakkar, Palam Vihar
Gurgaon, Haryana 122 017
We have put together a list of the best ENT surgeons in Delhi NCR for your reference.
Max Super Speciality, Patparganj
Max group of hospitals is a pioneer in delivering best quality health care services at. The ENT department at this hospital is well equipped to handle medical emergencies and treat all sorts of ear-nose-throat disorders. Their team of qualified ENT consultants offer best treatment and ensure complete wellness of patient.
- Facility of more than 400 beds
- Facility for Cochlear Implant for deaf patients or patients who have severe audible problems
- Treatment for adenoids, nasal airway obstruction, tinnitus, sinusitis, eardrum perforation, tonsillitis etc.
- Well-equipped laboratory
- Round the clock pharmacy
- ENT specialists are highly qualified and provide effective treatment for ENT disorders
- Dr. Sanjay Sachdeva, Sr. Head and Neck Surgeon and Specialist in Cochlear Implant
- Dr. Sumit Mrig, Sr. ENT Consultant
- Dr. Rahul Aggarwal, Sr. Consultant and ENT Surgeon
- Dr. Sanjeev Arora, Sr. ENT Consultant
- Dr. Ravinder Gera, Sr. ENT Consultant
- Dr. Vijay Giridhar, Sr. ENT Consultant
- Dr. Darius Jijina, Sr. ENT Consultant
- Dr. Sharad Maheshwari, ENT Consultant
- Dr. Rajesh Mishra, ENT Consultant
- Dr. Reita Prakash, ENT Consultant
- Dr. P. S. Saharia, ENT Consultant
- Dr. Gita Shrivastav, ENT Consultant
- Dr. Anuj Singhal, ENT Consultant
- Dr. Ashok Vaid, ENT Consultant
- Dr. Sanjeev Sood, ENT Consultant
108 A, Indraprastha Extension,
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Rajinder Nagar
BLK super speciality hospital uses best in class technology and expert doctors to evaluate and treat broad spectrum of disorders. Different types of ENT disorders are treated by team of highly qualified ENT consultants and surgeons. The hospital has also won several accolades for delivering best medical services in every domain of medicine.
- NABH accredited
- NABL certified laboratory
- Medical services are provided to treat all types of problems related to ear, nose, throat and head and neck
- Provision for cochlear implant surgery and auditory brain stem implant surgery
- Audiology and speech therapy unit that facilitates audiological diagnostics and speech rehabilitation
- Types of ear surgeries that are conducted comprise brain-stem implantation, cochlear implantation, facial nerve decompression, myringoplasty, tympanoplasty, myringotomy, radical mastoidectomy, MRM, stapedotomy, ossiculoplasty, etc.
- Types of nose surgeries that are performed include septoplasty, CSF rhinorrhea repair, FESS, endoscopic orbital decompression, endoscopic DCR, turbinoplasty etc.
- Throat surgeries that are performed comprise of foreign body removal, adenotonsillectomy, MLS for vocal polyp, UPPP etc.
- Head and Neck surgeries that are conducted include parotidectomy, thyroidectomy, hyroglossal cyst removal, maxillectomy, submandibular gland excision, laryngectomy, thyroplasty etc.
- Voice lab that cosnists of facilities like laryngeal endoscopy (with the help of flexible or rigid Hopkin's endoscopes), stroboscopy and flexible
- Nasopharyngo-laryngoscope with chip on tip technology
- Diagnostic procedures include video stroboscopy and Hopkin's diagnostic laryngoscopy and video laryngoscopy
- Therapeutic procedures comprise of video assisted injection laryngoplasty and video assisted laryngeal botox injection
- NABH and NABL certified
- Dr. Neha Sood, ENT and Cochlear Implant Surgeon
- Dr. W.V.B.S. Ramalingam, ENT and Cochlear Implant Surgeon
- Dr. Shomeshwar Singh, Sr. ENT Consultant
- Dr. Dr. Anup Sabherwal, ENT and Cochlear Implant Surgeon
Building No-5, Pusa Road,
Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110005
Moolchand Medcity, Lajpat Nagar
Moolchand hospital has been following standard approach of delivering best medical services with conscience of trust. Their values of integrity, trustworthy service to all and compassionate care remain uncompromisable. ENT department of the hospital has right technological support to diagnose disorders and panel of best ENT consultants and surgeons.
- It is India's first JCI and Comprehensive NABH accredited medical unit
- Patient friendly environment and world class infrastructure
- Management of international patients with due care of formalities and assistance
- Use of cutting edge technology, such as low dose X-ray systems, 4D ultrasound etc. All these equipments and technical procedures are handled by expert technicians.
- Globally acclaimed ENT consultants and surgeons
- Pharmacy services are provided 24/7
- Dr. B B Khatri, Sr. ENT Consultant and Surgeon
- Dr. Chanchal Pal, Sr. ENT Consultant
- Dr. Swaraj Mishra, ENT Specialist
Lajpat Nagar - III,
New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis hospital was established in the year 2007. It is a multi-specialty hospital that is spread across 9 acres and offers facility of 380 beds. The hospital has distinction of being the first medical unit in Gurgaon to have JCI and NABH accreditation. ENT department has on-board one of the best ear-nose-throat specialists who employ well researched and internationally acclaimed medical procedures to treat diseases.
- Team of ENT surgeons and audiologists work together to evaluate extent of ENT disorders
- Post treatment rehabilitation unit for patients in order to achieve maximum benefit out of treatment
- To ensure patient satisfaction, he/she is given free trial of BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aid) implants or hearing aids
- Provision for Cochlear implant surgery
- ENT domains, such as rhinology, laryngology, otology, head and neck oncology and pediatric otolaryngology are handled by team of expert ENT surgeons and supporting physicians
- State-of-art laboratory and operation theaters
- Pharmaceutical services are available round the clock
- Dr. Anish Gupta, ENT and Head and Neck Surgeon
- Dr. Shashidhar TB, ENT Surgeon
- Dr. Vijay Verma, ENT and Head and Neck Surgeon
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Fortis Hospital, Noida
Fortis hospital is renowned across the country for effective medical treatments and world class facilities. ENT department is well-equipped with modern medical technologies and has all medical support that is required to diagnose and treat ear, nose and throat disorders. ENT specialists work with audiologists for precise evaluation of hearing disorders and deliver best medical treatment.
- Facility of more than 200 beds and 7 operation theaters
- Treatment options, such as septoplasty, tracheostomy, tonsillectomy, otoplasty, esophageal manometry etc. are available
- Provision of canalith repositioning procedure, ear tubes, laryngotracheal reconstruction, pillar procedure, polysomnography (study of sleep pattern) etc.
- Department of speech therapy handles diagnostic testing and treatment for communication impairments, swallowing problems and cognitive impairments
- Audiology department provides excellent treatment and offers assistance in hearing loss in infants, adolescents and adults
- State-of-art sleep lab where treatment for sleep apnoea is provided
- Team of globally acclaimed ENT specialists
- Dr. Anurag Jain, Sr. ENT Consultant
- Dr. Meena Nihalani, ENT Consultant
- Dr. Savyasachi Saxena, ENT Consultant
B-22, Sector 62,
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Max Super Speciality, Shalimar Bagh
Max Super Speciality hospital located at Shalimar Bagh aims at providing best treatments at affordable prices. Latest innovative technologies are used to diagnose ear, nose and throat problems. Doctors ensure that every patient receives quality medical treatment and none of the patient goes home dissatisfied with treatment procedure and service.
- Facility for Cochlear Implant surgery
- Consultation and treatment is provided for broad spectrum of ENT disorders, like eardrum perforation, nasal airway obstruction, adenoids, sinusitis, tinnitus, tonsillitis etc.
- For international patients, various facilities are provided that include travel assistance, visa and customs, ground transportation, regional translators etc.
- Comprehensive blood bank facility
- Internationally renowned ENT specialists
- 24/7 pharmacy services
- World class infrastructure and patient friendly environment
- Dr. Sanjay Khanna, ENT and Head and Neck Surgeon
- Dr. Suven Kalra, Associate Consultant- Cochlear Implant Surgeon
- Dr. Vijay Giridhar, Sr. ENT Consultant
- Dr. Rajesh Mishra, ENT Specialist
- Dr. P. S. Saharia, ENT Specialist
- Dr. Sanjeev Sood, ENT Specialist
- Dr. Ashok Vaid, ENT Specialist
- Dr. Neeru Chugh, ENT Specialist
- Dr. Mukul Gupta, ENT Specialist
- Dr. Deepti Sinha, ENT Specialist
FC-50, C & D Block,
Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, 110088
Columbia Asia Hospital, Ghaziabad
Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) department at Columbia Asia Hospital located in Ghaziabad offers comprehensive solutions and best treatment for patients with ear, nose and throat disorders. The hospital also makes it mandatory for all babies born in the hospital to undergo hearing test so that the defects can be rectified in early stage.
- Complex surgeries, like ear surgery and micro-laryngeal surgery are performed by expert ENT surgeons
- Provision for FESS (Functional endoscopic sinus surgery) for treatment of chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps
- Rhinoplasty for enhancing appearance of the nose, restoring functions and correction and restructuring of the nose
- Ear drum surgeries like tympanoplasty to repair ear drum damage or treat ear infection
- Tonsillectomy for treatment of enlarged tonsils
- Nasal septum deviation surgery to correct structure of nose
- Advanced endoscopic surgeries for anterior skull base tumours and CSF rhinorrhea
- Micro-laryngeal surgeries for polyps, vocal nodules and vocal cords
- Treatment for snoring
- Surgeries for stapedotomy and turbinoplasty
- Dr. Samresh Kashyap, ENT Surgeon
- Dr. Sanjeev Kr. Jain, ENT Consultant
NH-24, Hapur Road,
Near Landcraft, Golflinks,