Best Gastroenterology Hospitals in Delhi/NCRList of the top gastro hospitals in Delhi/NCR is as follows:
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar
Indraprastha hospital located in New Delhi is a venture backed by the well renowned Apollo group of hospitals. The hospital is backed by modern infrastructural facilities and world class medical amenities. A team of highly competent doctors and nurses handle the department of gastroenterology which provides highest quality treatment to each patient.
- 100 bedded inpatient department
- Separate bariatric unit dedicated exclusively to patients requiring weight loss surgery
- Diet and lifestyle counseling provided to patients who have undergone weight loss surgery
- Barium studies done to diagnose digestive disorders like esophagitis, ulcerative colitis etc.
- Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, surgical treatment of the highest quality provided to cancer patients
- Outpatient consultation available for treatment of all types of gastrointestinal infections, inflammatory disorders and allergic disorders
- Expert doctors providing world class surgical and medical treatment for all types of liver, pancreatic and gall bladder disorders
- Dr. Amitabh Dutta: Gastoenterologist
- Dr. Anil Anand: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Anupam Sibal: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. D.K. Bhargava: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Deepak Govil: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Hitendra Garg: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. N.M. Tikoo: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Sanjay Sikka: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Vivek Tanon: Gastroenterologist
Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura road,
New Delhi - 110076, India
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Rajinder Nagar
BLK hospital was established in the 1950s by Dr. B.L. Kapur. From a humble setting of 55 beds, the hospital has become one of the most trusted and preferred treatment centers of Delhi NCR today. The department of gastroenterology caters to thousands of patients each year, visiting from all over the world.
- 650 bedded fully functional inpatient department
- 24/7 I.C.U. for management of patients requiring critical supervision
- Well equipped pathology lab and diagnostic center providing accurate diagnosis
- Pre and post operative care of highest quality provided to patients opting for liver transplant
- Special facilities for patients opting for bariatric surgery
- Surgeries like cholecystectomy, pancreatic cyst removal, bariatric surgery performed using highly advanced techniques
- BILE DUCT HELPLINE provides counseling and treatment options to patients with hepato-biliary disorders
- Well equipped operation theaters designed to perform emergency surgeries like appendix removal, pancreatic cyst removal etc.
- Telephonic and video consultation facilities for patients living abroad and those who cannot travel
- Dr. Subhashish Muzumdar: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. J.C. Vij: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. V.P. Bhalla: Hepatologist
- Dr. Deep Goyal: Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi: Liver Transplant Specialist
- Dr. Yogesh Batra: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Ravindra Vats: Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. Ashish Garg: Hepatologist
- Dr. Ankur Gar: Liver Transplant Specialist
- Dr. Amrish Sahney: Gastroenterology
5, Pusa Road, New Delhi,
Delhi 110005, India
We have compiled a comprehensive list of the best gastroenterologists in Delhi NCR for your reference.
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Located in the well planned and upcoming city of Gurgaon, Artemis is a modern and well equipped tertiary care center catering to thousands of patients. Since its inception, the hospital has been providing highest quality of medical care to its patients. The department of gastrointestinal sciences is managed by a team of highly competent physicians and surgeons.
- 380 bedded hospital
- Highly modern amenities like capsule endoscopy, ERCP, intra-gastric balloon etc.
- JCI and NABH accredited
- Outpatient consultation available for disorders like gastroenteritis, liver infection, gallstones, digestive troubles etc.
- Advanced technology used to diagnose and treat cancers of digestive tract
- Facilities for bariatric surgery provided to patients suffering from morbid obesity
- Highly competent surgeons performing surgical procedures to treat hiatus hernia, appendix inflammation, gall stones, pancreatic cyst etc.
- Facilities like medical visa, language interpretation, lodging and boarding, air travel arranged for patients visiting from other countries.
- Dr. Maneesh Paliwal: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. M.A. Mir: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Pawan Rawal: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Paritosh Gupta: Gastro Surgeon
- Dr. T. Krishnan Thusoo: Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. Anshuman Kaushal: Endoscopic Gastro Surgeon
Sector 51, Gurgaon,
Max Super Speciality, Saket
Max Healthcare group is a renowned brand having several hospitals in Northern India. Their hospital in Saket is a highly modern tertiary care center providing over 35 medical specialties under one roof. The department of gastroenterology is equipped with cutting edge technology to provide best treatment to patients.
- Capacity of admitting over 500 patients at a time
- NABH accredited
- Separate bariatric unit for patients requiring weight loss surgery
- Separate unit dedicated exclusively to diagnosis and treatment of liver disorders
- Advanced methods like robotic surgery used to perform gall bladder surgery, liver cyst removal, pancreatic cyst removal etc.
- Highly advanced technology like 1.5 T MRI scan, 64 slice CT scan used to diagnose disorders of digestive tract
- Minimal access methods like laparoscopy used to perform gastrointestinal surgeries
- Highest level of medical care provided to patients opting for liver transplant
- Facilities like video consultation arranged for patients who cannot travel to the hospital
- Dr. Vivek Raj - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Nivedita Pandey - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Abhishek Deo - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Rajeev Khosla - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Vikas Panwar - Bariatric Surgery
- Dr. Anju Virmani - Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Manish Agsrwal - Robotic Surgeon
- Dr. Pradeep Chowbey - Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Vandana Soni - Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Anil Sharma - Laparoscopic Surgeon
1,2 Press Enclave Road,
Saket, New Delhi 110 017
We have put together a list of the best gastro surgeons in Delhi for your reference.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Healthcare Ltd. is a well known brand having hospitals located all over India. The research hospital of Fortis group located in Gurgaon is backed by modern infrastructure, cutting edge medical technology and world class amenities. The department of gastroenterology is managed by a staff of highly competent doctors and non medical professionals.
- 1000 bedded inpatient department
- NABL and NABH accredited
- Outpatient consultation available for treatment of intestinal infections, metabolic disorders, digestive troubles etc.
- Oncologists and gastroenterologists working in coordination for treatment of digestive tract cancers
- Availability of advanced features like HIDA scan, liver biopsy, endoscopic mucosal resection
- Well equipped pathology labs for accurate diagnosis of several gastrointestinal disorders
- State-of-art technology used to design operation theaters
- Nutritional counselling provided to patients suffering from intestinal and metabolic disorders
- Dr. Manoj Gupta: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Punit Singla: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Avnish Seth: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri: Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Bijendra Kumar Sinha: Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Kriplani: Bariatric Surgeon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Sector - 44, Opp. HUDA City Centre,
Gurugram, Haryana - 122002
Moolchand Medcity, Lajpat Nagar
Moolchand is one of the oldest hospitals in Delhi NCR. Modern infrastructural facilities, a team of highly competent staff and cutting edge medical technology have made it one of the most trusted medical centers in Delhi NCR. The department of gastroenterology is equipped with latest medical technology and caters to thousands of patients annually.
- NABH accredited
- JCI accredited
- 300 bedded hospital
- Advanced diagnostic features utilized to diagnose digestive tract disorders
- Separate bariatric surgery unit for patients suffering from morbid obesity
- Team of efficient gastroenterologists and gastro surgeons providing highest quality treatment to all patients
- Complete post-surgical medical care provided to patients of liver transplant
- Oncologists, hepatologists, nutritionists, gastrosurgeons working as a team to treat all types of gastrointestinal disorders
- Dr. Harsh Kapoor - Gastroenterologist
- Dr.Sanjeev Thakur - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Sachin Ambekar - Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr Anil Malik - Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. Muktesh Sharma - Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. Nabanita Chatterjee - Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. Shiv Chopra - Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr.Suresh Poddar - Laparoscopic Surgeon
Lajpat Nagar -III,
Near Moolchand Metro Station,
New Delhi 110024
We have composed a list of the best bariatric surgeons in Delhi for your reference.
Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar
Columbia Asia is one of the most revered healthcare brands having hospitals all over India. Their hospital located in Palam Vihar Delhi is one of the most preferred treatment centers of Delhi NCR. The department of gastroenterology caters to all types of patients from India as well as other countries.
- 100 bedded tertiary care center
- NABH accredited
- 3 well equipped ambulances available 24/7
- Medical and legal aid covering all aspects provided to all patients undergoing liver transplant
- On call nutritionists providing dietary advise to patients recovering from gastrointestinal disorders
- Laparoscopic and endoscopic methods used to perform procedures like appendix surgery, piles surgery, pancreatic cyst removal etc.
- Bariatric unit providing medical care and support to patients suffering from morbid obesity
- Separate unit dedicated to management of gastroinstestinal disorders in children
- Outpatient consultation for treatment of liver infections, pancreatic inflammation, hyper acidity, gallstones etc.
- Dr. Hansa Shahi - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Pallavi Garg - Gastroenterologist
Columbia Asia Hospital,
Block F, Gol Chakkar,
Near Ansal Plaza Mall,
Palam Vihar, Gurugram,
Max Super Speciality, Patparganj
Max Healthcare group owns a hospital in Patparganj area of Delhi NCR. Max Super Specialty Hospital provides over 40 medical specialties under one roof. The department of gastrointesinal sciences is equipped with state-of-art technology and world class medical amenities. The hospital caters to patients from all over the globe.
- More than 400 bedded inpatient department
- NABH accredited
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- ISO 14001:2004 certified
- Laparoscopy, endoscopy, and robotic methods used to perform gastrointestinal surgeries
- Obesity suite designed to support bariatric surgical procedures
- Video calling facility available for patients who cannot travel due to ill health
- Highly advanced methods utilized for treatment of gastrointestinal cancers
- Modern technology like MRCP, capsule endoscopy used for management of gastrointestinal disorders.
- Dr. Deepak Lahoti - Gastroenterology
- Dr. Kunal Das - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Pankaj Tyagi - Gastroenterologist
- Dr.Rohit Goyal - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. PK. Dewan - Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Pankaj Vohra - Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Naresh Agarwal - Gastroenterologist
Max Super Speciality Hospital
108 A, Indraprastha Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi - 110092
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj
Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital is a venture pioneered by Fortis Healthcare Ltd. Backed with modern infrastructure and world class amenities, it has become one of the most preferred treatment centers in Delhi NCR. The department of gastroenterology is managed by a team of highly competent physicians, surgeons, technicians and nurses.
- 200 bedded I.P.D
- NABH accredited
- Availability of advanced diagnostic features like capsule endoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, virtual colonoscopy.
- Modern technology and highly calibrated equipment used for performing bariatric surgery
- Minimal access methods like endoscopy and laparoscopy used for performing appendix removal surgery, cholecystectomy, hernia surgery etc.
- Organ transplant department looking into management of patients before and after liver transplant surgery
- Department of oncology providing best quality treatment to patients suffering from gastrointestinal cancers
- Dr. Hemath Kumar - Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr. Randeep Wadhwan - Gastro Surgeon
- Dr. M.S.Paul - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Nishant Nagpal - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Sawan Bopanna - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Subrat Kumar Acharya - Gastroenterologist
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital,
Sector B, Pocket 1, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
Vasant Kunj New Delhi 110070
Max Super Specialty, Vaishali
Max Super Specialty hospital located in Vaishali belongs to Max Healthcare group which is a trusted brand in the health industry. The tertiary care center offers over 30 medical and surgical specialties under one roof. The department of gastroenterology is preferred choice of treatment by patients from India as well as abroad.
- Capacity to admit over 350 patients at a time
- NABH accredited
- NABL accredited
- Department of organ transplant covering every aspect of medical care for liver transplant patients
- Outpatient consultation available for health problems like liver infections, piles, hyper acidity etc.
- Da Vinci XI Robotic method used to perform gastro intestinal surgeries
- Post-operative care of highest quality provided to patients after bariatric surgery
- Radiation therapy, chemotherapy and surgical therapy administered to patients suffering from gastro intestinal cancers
- Dr. P. Kar - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. (Prof) P.K. Mishra - Gastro Oncosurgeon
- Dr. Kunal Das - Gastroenterologist
- Dr.Vibhu Vibhas Mittal - Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Neeraj Goel - Gastro Oncologist
Max Super Speciality Hospital
W-3, Near Radisson Blu Hotel,
Sector 1, Vaishali, Ghaziabad,
Uttar Pradesh - 201012
Adiva Super speciality, Green Park
Adiva Super Specialty is a tertiary care hospital located in Delhi NCR. Designed to suit convenience of patients, this hospital is one of the most trusted treatment centers in Delhi NCR. The department of gastroenterology is managed by a team of highly competent surgeons and physicians.
- 5 well equipped ambulances providing 24/7 transport facility to patients
- Advanced techniques used for diagnosis of various gastrointestinal disorders
- Laparoscopy and other advanced methods used to perform bariatric surgery
- Separate unit dedicated to development of gastrointestinal surgeries for treating appendicitis, esophageal cancer, inguinal hernia etc.
- Department of oncology providing highest quality medical aid to patients suffering from gastrointestinal cancers
- Panel of qualified nutritionists providing dietary counseling to patients suffering from digestive or metabolic disorders
- Physical fitness and other rehabilitation activities arranged for patients after weight loss surgery
- Dr. Nirmal Kumar - Gastroeterologist
- Dr. Anurag Dhawan - Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. A.N. Sinha - Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. Kapil Kocchar - Laparoscopic Surgeon
Adiva Super Specialty
C 1/C, Green Park Extension,
New Delhi - 110 016
We have compiled a comprehensive list of the best laparoscopic surgeons in Delhi for your reference.