Kidney Stone Hospital in Madurai
Madurai Kidney Centre and Transplantation Research Institute
In order to provide only renal care, the Madurai Kidney Centre and Transplantation Research Institute were established in 1987. They have demonstrated consistent growth since March 1992, with increasing support and recognition from both patients and doctors. They currently provide a thorough Nephro-Urology service with sophistication, sincerity, and attention. Its objective is to provide "Total Kidney Care" all under one roof in a way that is efficient, moral, and scientific. It is a "Mission with Vision" that must be completed with everyone's assistance, leadership, and cooperation. On July 6, 1987, the Madurai Kidney Centre opened its doors in a rental building with 7 beds, 1 hemodialysis unit, and 6 staff members. They currently provide a thorough Nephro-Urology service with sophistication, sincerity, and attention. Their mission is to provide "Total Kidney Care" under one roof in a way that is efficient, moral, and scientific. It is a "Mission with Vision" that must be completed with everyone's assistance, leadership, and cooperation.
- There are 15 contemporary hemodialyzers that are completely furnished, air-conditioned, and provide facilities for plasmapheresis, ultrafiltration, and bicarbonate dialysis.
- They have five cutting-edge, completely computerized hemodialyzers that provide cutting-edge dialysis care. Deionizer and reverse osmosis units are used to treat the water, guaranteeing the highest level of comfort and risk-free dialysis.
- Dr.T.Dhinakaran- M.D., M.N.A.M.S., D.M., (Nephrology)
- Dr.N.Vijayasankara-M.S.,M.Ch., (Urology)
- Dr.M.Sivakumar-M.D.D.M., (Nephrology)
Preethi Hospital, a four-story hospital with 70 beds located next to Mattuthavani Bus Stand, opened its doors in 2007. A special laminar airflow system was installed in this theatre just for arthroplasty and spinal surgery. The ICU contained seven beds and three ventilators. At its height, 2200 procedures were carried out annually (250 joint replacement, 200 Spine cases, 150 Sports Injuries). Modern medical technology and highly qualified doctors were available at the hospital to treat patients with polytrauma and numerous injuries. Complex deformities, joint and spine issues, obstetrics, gynaecology, and cutting-edge infertility treatment are all included. Research and academic achievement are the only ways to advance, according to Preethi Hospital. In this way, it keeps advancing healthcare by disseminating fresh concepts and learnings via papers and talks.
- The hospital boasts a group of skilled, sympathetic, and kind nurses that will support you during your treatment. They have a trained group of support staff members who are available at all times.
- The hospital features a cafeteria on site that serves balanced, natural, and healthful food to patrons of all ages. You will receive correct dietary guidance from It's Diet Kitchen under the supervision of a licensed dietician based on your clinical condition.
- A state-of-the-art advanced cardiac life support ambulance with a ventilator, a defibrillator, and a transport incubator is available at Preethi Multispeciality Hospital to handle medical and surgical emergencies, including the transport of trauma patients.
- The hospital's intensive care unit treats patients with the most serious illnesses and traumas that require constant careful observation. To ensure that the critically ill always have access to care, they operate around the clock.
- The pharmacy and retail space are air-conditioned and furnished with the tools necessary to keep medications in accordance with governmental and industry standards.
- Dr. Anbalagan-MD., Urology
- Dr. Gopalan- MS, DNB, Urlogy
- Dr. A.Jegan MD., D.M.,Nephro
- Dr. Prem Giovanni-MD., DM, Nephro
- Dr. Arunprasad-MD., DM., DNB, Nephro
Shenbagam Hospital was founded in 1967 as a clinic but has now grown into a multispecialty hospital with 75 beds. The Hospital is situated in Anna Nagar, a peaceful residential neighborhood that is conveniently near all of Madurai's major centres. Dr. Rajendran, MS, FICS, the Hospital's founder, is in charge of the functions of the hospital. He has worked in the medical sector for more than 50 years and served as the chief consultant.
Additionally, there is a sizable team of permanent and visiting consultants at both the hospital and the diabetes clinic who are supported by well-trained employees.
- The Shenbagam Hospital's Intensive Care Unit (ICU) began as a modest unit in 1977 with just bedside pulse monitors. In 2000, the hospital underwent an expansion, and a separate ICU ward with 11 beds was created. Multichannel monitors, pulse oximeters, Diginfusa, infusion pumps, ventilators, centralized oxygen, and suction were among the amenities it offered. Medical officers and staff with specialized training are always on call and on duty.
- Shenbagam Hospital possesses highly developed, world-class endoscopy equipment to ensure the best treatment for patients.
- The laboratory at Shenbagam Hospital provides services 24/7. The lab has a cutting-edge Blood Cell Counter with backup that is calibrated regularly utilizing Haemoglobinopathies, an established form of quality control on a global scale.
- The next-generation biochemistry lab at Shenbagam Hospital is supported by a highly skilled and driven group of technical professionals and biochemists. It is well-equipped with the most cutting-edge equipment and can carry out a wide range of extremely specialised investigations in addition to performing routine biochemical tests.
- The histopathology laboratory offers services for a wide range of cases, including those in the fields of gastroenterology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, and respiratory medicine, as well as in highly specialised fields like neuropathology, oncology, and frozen section studies for a variety of cases, including neurosurgery.
- Shenbagam Pharmacy is part of Shenbagam Hospital, Madurai and provides round-the-clock service to our patients.
- Over The Counter (OTC), Pharmacy drugs and Prescription-only medicines are available for purchase through the Pharmacy.
- A team of qualified Pharmacists whose primary goal is to provide the correct medication and to ensure patient satisfaction means it.
- Other products like Health drinks; Personal Care and various Health Supplements are also available
- Dr. J. Sathish Kinne-MS.Mch., FRCS., MNAMS., DNB (Urologist)
- Dr. R.M. Hemanath-MD.DM.,(Nephrologist)
- Dr. MACS. RAJENDRAN-MS. FICS., General Surgeon
- Dr. MACS. R. SURENDRAN-MB.MS.(Gen. Surg) FICS.FAIS.FAGE.Dip.Mis
Lakshmana Hospital, a reputable name in the community, was established 33 years ago. Initially a dispensary, it was later transformed into a 20-bed hospital, serving the residents of Madurai and other nearby regions. Currently, Lakshmana Hospital is broadening its scope with the opening of a 100-bed, cutting-edge multispecialty hospital with the motto, "EMPOWERING YOU WITH HEALTH."
- 24/7 Trauma Care with 100 beds
- Modular Twin Theatre with Laminar Air Flow
- Fully equipped step down ICU with Hi-tech Ventilator
- Paediatric ICU and Phototherapy Facilities
- Multi Slice Spiral CT & Computerized Radiography
- 4D Ultrasonogram with Color Doppler
- 24/7 Computerized Lab
- 24 Hrs Power back up with Double Generators
- Qualified & Experienced Nursing team & Technicians.
- Hygenic based cafeteria
- Spacious rooms A/C, Non A/C Suite Rooms
- Centralized Oxygen and Suction
- RO Water on all Floors
- Separate Car/Bike Parking is Available
- DR.Vigram Sagar-TV MRCP(UK) (Nephrology), CCT (UK, Nephrology)
The Bharathi Hospital is conveniently situated in the centre of Madurai City and is reachable from nearby locations. The hospital offers comfortable in-patient facilities and a welcoming atmosphere for a comfortable stay. Modern infrastructure. As well as a competent medical team and staff for "round-the-clock" patient care and supervision. It is a multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital that offers superior medical services to residents of Madurai and the surrounding area. Its goal is to provide everyone with compassionate medical care that is both accessible and inexpensive. and To deliver high-quality, innovative, reliable, and constantly developing health and medical treatment in order to maintain patient happiness and safety.
A variety of services are available for urological illnesses through the Department of Urology at Bharathi Hospital. The department's consultants are highly trained and skilled in the most recent methods, such as minimally invasive procedures like LASER surgery, which allows patients to resume their regular activities considerably faster than with traditional methods.
Lab and diagnostic services including radiography, pathology, microbiology, and other laboratory services support the department. The facility has the newest technology and facilities to handle all urological problems. As a result, the group is able to offer complete uro-oncology, reconstructive urology, and paediatric urology services. Emergency services for urological trauma, infection, urinary obstruction, and other emergencies are available round-the-clock from the urology department.
- Most Advanced Healthcare Technology
- Best Clinical Outcomes
- Health Checkup
- Recognized center for research and training in Medical, Nursing and Paramedical sciences
- Offer personalized assistance to every patient
- 24/7 Support
- Best COVID-19 Care
- Dr. Sathish M.Ch-Urology
- Dr. Kishore- Nephrology
- Dr. Arunkumar M.S-General Surgeon
The 100-bed NTC Hospitals were founded by eminent physicians with 20 years of experience in a variety of medical specialties. Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery, gastroenterology, advanced obstetrics, and advanced gynaecology are among examples. NTC is outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology to treat a wide range of illnesses by skilled medical professionals. They deliver services with the utmost care and concern around the clock.
- Laboratory services at NTC Hospitals provide service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- NTC Hospitals has its own in-house pharmacy and well stocked quality medicines with skilled druggists and pharmacies.
- Provide Digital X-ray (300 MA High frequency), Whole body routine X-Ray and Fistulogram.
- They have Colour Doppler Scan, Doppler is a form of ultrasound scan that helps to assess your baby's health.
- They have Laminar Airflow Operation theatres (3 Nos.)
- ICU Beds are specially designed to take care of critical patients.
- 2 patients lift
- They have centralized air conditioning facilities in our hospital.
- Our emergency services are proficient in using high tech equipment such as ventilators, defibrillators, intravenous drips and administering lifesaving drugs. 24x7 in house ambulance facilities available.
- Dr. Sivakumar M.D., D.M., (Nephrology)