Kidney Stone Treatment Hospitals In Mumbai
Top Multi-speciality Hospitals For Kidney Stone Treatment In Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
In 2008, Reliance Group opened Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, one of the most cutting-edge multi-speciality tertiary care hospitals in the country.
The Hospital has received accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), the Joint Commission International (JCI), the College of American Pathology (CAP), and the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) in India.
The Department of Urology at Kokilaben Hospital provides complete diagnostic and therapeutic services for urological ailments like kidney stones, male infertility, and cancers. Modern urology operations can be performed in the scarless, minimally invasive urology facility, and kidney disease can be treated medically. Their full-time oncologists and expert surgeons work together to treat urological malignancies and provide care using less invasive methods including da vinci robotic surgery.
- Spanning 10 lakh square feet across 17 stories and two basements.
- Provides more than 750 inpatient beds.
- With 180 ICU beds, the critical care unit has the most critical care beds in Mumbai.
- Approximately 240 separate consulting clinics make up Kokilaben Hospital, which has the capacity to accommodate over 9,000 outpatient visits every day.
- The hospital's 30 elevators, which have separate elevators for staff, patients, and catering, make up the largest elevator bank for any hospital in India and can move 7,500 people per hour.
- Over 3,000 routine and highly advanced diagnostic, genetic, and molecular biology tests are available in the hospital's laboratory.
- Innovative StorM-Touch control platform – centralized control of all system functions for maximum ease of use
- STORZ MEDICAL cylindrical source for lithotripsy treatments with the most advanced technology
- They have the largest dialysis centre in Mumbai, with 42 machines
The esteemed panel of kidney stone doctors
- Dr. Sanjay Pandey - MBBS, MS, MCh (Urology), DNB (Urology)
- Dr. Attar Mohammad Ismail- MCh Urology, MS surgery
- Dr. Bejoy Abraham- MBBS, MS, DNB, MCh, DNB, FRCS
- Dr. Santosh S. Waigankar- MBBS, MRCS (UK), DNB (Gen. Surgery), DNB (Urology), Vattikuti Fellowship in Urooncology and Robotic Surgery (USA)
- Dr. Yuvaraja T.B- MBBS, MS(Gen Surgery), MCh(Urology), DNB(Genito Urinary Surgery), Uro-Oncology fellowship (Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai), Fellowship in Minimal access Robotic surgery (USA)
Rao Saheb, Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bungalows, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
RG Urology and Laparoscopy Hospital
RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital pioneered the concept of complete quality urological care in Mumbai in 1986. With over 34+ years of excellence, RG has had an inspirational journey in delivering efficient care to patients with the help of a dedicated and proficient team of professionals. RG Hospital has undertaken more than 5,00,000 successful procedures for Indian and International patients including Lithotripsy for kidney stones; Laparoscopy for gallstones, hernia, urinary tract tumors etc; Endoscopy for stones, infertility etc; and Laser for prostate, urinary stones, piles etc. RG is focused to establish a network of facilities committed to provide complete urological care.
- Over 450 beds
- Over 1200 support staff
- Only institute to offer all available modalities of stone disease management under a single roof
- Proud holder of Guinness World Record for treating the largest kidney stone of 13 cm
- Offer all available modalities of prostate disease management under a single roof
- First Institute to treat the oldest patient with stone (107 years)
- First Institute in India to introduce '100 watt Holmium Laser'.
- First Institute to treat the youngest patient with stone (6 months).
The esteemed panel of doctors
- Dr. Manish Singla- (Sr. Consultant - Urology), MS (Surgery), MCh (Urology)
- Dr. Harbans Singh- (Medical Director & Chief Urologist), MS, MCh (Urology)
- DR. GURPREET GILL - Sr. Consultant - Urology, MS(Uro) UK, FRCS(Uro), FRCS(GenSurg) UK
- Dr. Ashok Mittal- (Medical Director & Head MAS ), MS (Surgery), FACS, FIAGES
- Dr. Ashok Bhatia-(Sr. Laparoscopic Surgeon), MS, FIAGES, FAIS
- Dr. Abhinav Kumar- (Consultant - Urology), MS (Surgery), MCh (Urology
- Dr. Shiv Narain Goel (Sr. Consultant - Urology), MS, MCh (Urology)
- Dr. Peeyush Sharma- (Associate Consultant - Urology), MBBS
- Dr. Susheel Kharbanda- (Sr. Consultant - Urology), MS, DNB (Urology)
- Dr. Kapil Jain- (Consultant- Urology), MS, DNB (Urology)
- Dr. Ajay Aggarwal- (Consultant - Urology)MS (Surgery), MCh (Urology)
- Dr. Praveen Pushkar- (Consultant - Urology), MS (Surgery), FAIS, DNB (Urology), ChM(Urology)
- Dr. Neeraj Sharma -(Consultant Urology), M.B.B.S,MS,DNB(Urology)
- Dr. Punit Bansal,(Senior Consultant Urologist),MS, MCh (Urology)
- Dr. Amit Tuli- (Consultant Urologist) MS, DNB (Urology)
- Dr. Arindam Dutta- (Sr. Consultant - Urology) MS (Surgery), MCh (Urology)
- Dr. Barun Saha- (Consultant - Urology) MS (Surgery), MCh (Urology)
RG Stone Urology Centre, C/o, Hira Mongi Navneet Hospital, Valiji Ladha Road, Mulund (West), Mumbai 400080
One of the first tertiary care, multi-speciality hospitals in the nation, Jaslok Hospital was founded in 1970. Founded by philanthropist Seth Lokoomal Chanrai, the NABH accredited hospital was established by the late Shantilal Jamnadas Mehta who was an Indian surgeon, institution builder and medical academic. Additionally, Jaslok draws a significant number of patients from abroad. Currently, the institution has about 35 recognised specialities, and these are continuously expanding.
The departments are staffed by trained and committed employees, many of whom are currently running training programmes, and they are furnished with cutting-edge equipment. The National Board of Examinations has recognised Jaslok as a full-fledged teaching institution that offers postgraduate courses and a nursing programme in 22 specializations. It is the first hospital in South Asia to undertake MR-guided ultrasound surgery for the treatment of uterine fibroids and for the liver, brain, kidney, thyroid, epilepsy, prostate, and pancreas.
- The hospital has 364 beds and 75 ICU beds.
- It is the first hospital in the nation to receive a triple-head gamma camera, the first solid-state cardiac camera in Asia, a 5-ring 16-slice PET-CT scanner, and a dedicated cardiac camera.
- The department of Robotic Surgery at Jaslok Hospital is yet another landmark in the newer technology and armamentarium at this renowned institution.
The esteemed panel of doctors for kidney stones treatment
- Dr. Arun Halankar- Nephrologist, Consultant
- Dr. Prajesh Bhuta-General Surgeon, Senior Consultant
15 - Dr. Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road. Mumbai 400026
Apollo Healthcare, which was founded by Dr. Prathap C. Reddy in 1983, is well-reputed and trusted throughout the healthcare sector. With the best clinical outcomes, Apollo Hospitals has touched more than 120 million people from over 120 countries, providing everything from everyday wellness and preventative health care to cutting-edge life-saving treatments and diagnostic services.
The top nephrology and urology hospital in Mumbai is Apollo Hospitals. Including renal biopsies, critical care nephrology, hemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis, the Centers of Excellence for Nephrology and Urology offer extensive diagnostic and therapeutic treatments in a number of areas of the field. Congenital problems, stone disease, urological malignancies, incontinence, infertility, erectile dysfunction, and other conditions are all fully diagnosed and treated by the Centers' urologists. Other common urological procedures that are performed here include lithotripsy, endo-urology, TURP, and laparoscopic urological procedures.
- The hospital has 13 state-of-the-operation theaters, advanced laboratories and medical diagnostics.
- It is a 500 bedded facility with 120 ultra-modern ICU beds.
- The best of the technologies available are 3 Tesla MRI, 128 slice CT Scan, TrueBeam STx, AlluraClarity - Cath lab with 3D OCT, 500 MA and 800 MA Digital X-Ray.
- Over 4500 pharmacy outlet
- Over 11000 healing hands brought together
The esteemed panel of kidney stones doctors
- Dr Amar Kulkarni- Nephrology
- Dr Amit Nagrik Nephrology
- Dr Amolkumar Patil Urology, Transplant Surgery
- Dr Anil Bradoo Urology
- Dr Aswathy Haridas Nephrology
- Dr Ashwin Sunil Tamhankar Surgical Oncology, Uro Oncology & Robotic Surgery, Urology
- Dr Manish Dubey Urology
- Dr Ravindra Nikalji Nephrology
- Dr Mukund Andankar Urology
- Dr Nasreen Gite Urology
- Dr Piyush Singhania Urology
- Dr Ravindra Hodarkar Urology
- Dr Sanish Shrikant Shringarpure Urology
- Dr Sumit Mehta Urology
- Dr Amol Wagh General Surgery
- Dr Dev Adhikari General Surgery
- Dr Dilip Bhosale General Surgery & Laparoscopic
- Dr Dilip Rajpal General Surgery
- Dr Erbaz Momin General Surgery
- Dr Jignesh Ashwinbhai Gandhi General & Laparoscopic
- Dr Kiran Shah General Surgery
- Dr Laxman Salve General Surgery
- Dr Milind Ruke General Surgery
- Dr Nitin Tawte General Surgery
- Dr Prashant Mullerpatan General Surgery
- Dr Pravin Gore General Surgery
- Dr Sangram Karandikar General Surgery
- Dr Sujit K Prasad General Surgery
- Dr Vijaykumar Malladi General Surgery
- Dr Sanjay Kapote General Surgery
Parsik Hill Road, Sector 23, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400 614
The Bombay Hospital
The Bombay Hospital was founded in 1952 as a result of the immense generosity shown by Shri Rameshwardas Birla, the founding chairman of the Bombay Hospital Trust. According to its creator, it started out as a 440-bed hospital with the mission "to offer the same degree of service to the poor as the rich would obtain in a good hospital." Today, the hospital has expanded to include over 830 beds, some of the most cutting-edge surgical and diagnostic technology in the nation, and a wide array of specialized medical services. However, the goal has not altered. Because of this, 33% of those receiving treatment are in the general ward and simply have to pay for their necessary medications and supplies. Over 100,000 patients are successfully treated each year at the hospital's free OPD.
- 4 buildings with 5,00,000 sq. ft.built-up area
- Total number of beds: 725
- Critical care and recovery area: 141 beds
- 24 operation theatres
- 2500 full-time employees
- 240 eminent consultants
- 200 skilled resident doctors
- The country’s latest Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Complex
- 1200 surgeries and 4000 angioplasties & angiographies conducted every year
Esteemed Panel of doctors for treatment of kidney stones
- Dr. S.W. Thatte - Urology
- Dr. J.N. Kulkarni- Urology
- Dr. Umesh Oza- Urology
- Dr. Mukund Andankar- Urology
- Dr. Prashant Pattnaik- Urology
- Dr. Varun Gunavanthe - Urology
- Dr. D.D. Gaur - Urology
- Dr. R.K. Garg- Urology
- Dr. A.L. Kirpalani- Nephrology
- Dr. Viswanath Billa- Nephrology
- Dr. Shrirang Bichu- Nephrology
- Dr. Hardik Shah- Nephrology
- Dr. G. D. Koppikar- Nephrology
- Dr. Dilip A. Kirpalani- Nephrology
- Dr. B.L. Chitlangia- General Surgeon
- Dr. V.N. Shrikhande- General Surgeon
- Dr. A.G. Nande- General Surgeon
- Dr. M.G. Nariani- General Surgeon
- Dr. M.M. Begani- General Surgeon
- Dr. S. Chatterjee- General Surgeon
- Dr. Anirudha Patil- General Surgeon
Bombay Hospital, 12, Vitthaldas Thackersey Marg, near Liberty cinema, New Marine Lines, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital
The iconic healthcare institution of Mumbai, Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, blessed by Mahatma Gandhi and inaugurated in 1950 by India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, is today known as Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital. As one of the top urology hospitals in Mumbai, India, the facility is well-equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and technology to provide the finest possible results. They provide all cutting-edge treatment modalities, including minimally invasive and non-invasive solutions, for the management of illnesses of the urinary system.
- 350-bed capacity | 75 critical care beds | 11 state-of-the-art modular operation theatres
- 1500 healthcare providers | 150 globally renowned super specialties | 350 medical experts
- Liver Transplants | Kidney Transplants | Bone Marrow Transplants | Robust program for Heart Transplant
- Accredited by NABH & NABL for high-quality patient care.
Esteemed panels of Doctors
- Dr. Avanish Arora, Director - Urology and Uro oncology Sr Consultant - Robotic Urology
- Dr. Sanjay S. Nabar, Head & Sr Consultant - Urology
- Dr. Vivek Venkat, Sr Consultant - Urology & Robotic Urology
- Dr. Harish Kumar, Surgeon - General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Dr. Deepak P. Vyas, Surgeon - General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Dr. Vijay Deshmukh ,General & Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. Hemant Bhansali, Consultant - General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Dr. Parthiv Sanghvi, Consultant - General & Minimally Invasive Surgery
Swami Vivekananda Rd, near LIC, LIC Colony, Suresh Colony, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065
The most known multi-organ transplant facility in Western India is the Global Hospital in Lower Parel, Mumbai. The hospital is also well known for its clinical work in the fields of neuro sciences, surgical and medical gastroenterology, kidney disease care, and hepatobiliary and liver surgery. The 200-bed hospital is NABH approved.
A contemporary cath lab, eight operating rooms, and advanced imaging services (Slice CT Scan and Tesla MRI), which offer cutting-edge emergency and critical care management in accordance with clinical protocols that have been internationally approved, and which serve as a cornerstone in providing for the neighborhood's needs in all kinds of emergencies are available. Clinical performance has led to the hospital forming partnerships with all of the major cashless health insurance providers and becoming the city's top corporate hospital of choice.
- 188 Licensed Bed available
- 260 Doctors
- 3 Tesla MRI Machines
- 24/7 Pharmacy
- 8 Operation Theaters
- 24/7 Emergency Department
- CT Scan - 128 Slices
- 24/7 Cath Lab
Panel of esteemed doctors for kidney stones
- Dr Pradeep Rao- Director & Senior Consultant
- Dr Lokesh Sinha- Consultant
- Dr Jitendra Jagtap- Consultant
- Dr Anita Patel- Consultant
35, Dr Ernest Borges Rd, opp. Shirodkar High School, Parel East, Parel
Zen Multi Speciality Hospital
Zen Multi Speciality Hospital is a 115-bed hospital with cutting-edge modern amenities that is situated in Chembur, Mumbai. In the year 2015, Shri Devendraji Phadnavis opened the hospital. The hospital's infrastructure and services were designed with patients' and society's needs in mind. With bright, spacious public areas, pleasant waiting areas, and contemporary consulting rooms, it offers a welcoming and appealing environment for clients and guests. The new, cutting-edge facilities and departments will be advantageous to the patients.
- 2 fully equipped Medical ICUs with round the clock specialized physicians and intensivist
- Chest medicine : PFT ( pulmonary function test), Sleep study
- ENT – audiometry
- Neurology – EMG, NCV, EEG
- Specialty diagnostic : (Cardiac, Stress test, 2d echo, Holter monitoring)
- 4 bed HDU
- 4 bed well-appointed Radial Recline Lounge for Cardiac Angiographies
- EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound)
- EBUS (Endobronchial Ultrasound)
- Lasers in Anorectal surgery
- Air-conditioned Accommodations (Twin sharing, single occupancy & well-appointed Suites.)
- Well-equipped Birthing facility (Labor Room)
- Dedicated Cath Lab for interventional procedures
- 4 dedicated state of art Operation Suites with ultramodern AHU, Laminar air flows & steel cladding
- 24/7 well equipped Pathology.
- Separate OPD Wing catering to 9 OPD Consulting rooms
- Dedicated wellness Lounge catering to preventive & Corporate Health check-ups.
Esteemed panels of doctors
- Dr. santosh palkar- Urologist
- DR. ANIL BRADOO-Urologist
- DR. BHAVIN PATEL- Urologist
- Dr. rajan modi-General & Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. madhuri gore-General Surgeon
- Dr. avinash supe- General Surgeon
- Dr. vishakha kalikar-Laparoscopic & Colorectal Surgeon
- Dr. Mahadev Garale-General Surgeon
Plot No, 425, 10th Rd, near Sandu Garden, Jai Ambe Nagar, Chembur Gaothan, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071