Kidney Stone Hospital in Visakhapatnam
Asian Institute of Nephrology and Urology
A Centre of Excellence for nephrology and urology, Asian Institute of Nephrology and Urology (AINU) is a top hospital for renal sciences in South India. With a skilled staff of doctors, nurses, and paramedical technicians, AINU offers a wide range of clinical services in the fields of urology and nephrology treatment, ensuring medical quality at every stage of patient care. AINU is regarded as one of Indias top healthcare facilities for kidney care.
- A 100-bed tertiary care unit, an SICU with 10 beds, an ACU with 12 beds, a cutting-edge dialysis unit, and extensive diagnostic support services.
- Patients can pick between luxury suites, deluxe rooms, shared rooms, and general wards for their stay, and there is a pharmacy on-site that is open around-the-clock.
- The institutes hemodialysis facility features 15 beds and a 5008S HDF system with superior Hemodiafiltration capabilities.
- 3 Fully furnished operating rooms created especially for urological treatments in conformity with NABH standards.
- Hepa filters and laminar airflow in the OT.
- High-end anaesthetic and resuscitation equipment from Drager in Germany.
- German manufacturer Siemens image intensifier (C-arm).
- Newest endo-urology and advanced laparoscopy equipment from Olympus, Japan, including a 30 wt. holmium laser for stones and a 120 wt. thulium laser for the prostate (the first of its kind in the states of TS and AP).
- Small bladder tumour detection using endoscopic light and narrow band imaging.
- Dr. G. Ravindra Varma-MS, M.Ch (Uro), Consultant Urologist
- Dr. Amit-MS, M.Ch (Uro), Consultant Urologist
- Dr. P. Sridhar-MS, M.Ch, Consultant Urologist
- Dr. Vani D-MD, DM, Consultant Nephrologist
With the goal of being a comprehensive and affordable chain of hospitals that offers super-specialty treatments with warmth and care, OMNI Hospitals was founded. The INCOR Groups healthcare segment is the owner of OMNI Hospitals. In 2010, OMNI Hospitals opened a 150-bed super-specialty hospital. The hospital has established more than 30 specialties since its inception, including cardiology, CT surgery, orthopaedics, ortho oncology, paediatric and neonatal care, general medicine and general surgery, urology and nephrology, gynaecology and obstetrics, neurology and neurosurgery, laparoscopic surgery, and many other high-end specialties. The hospital, which has been operating for over 9 years, has been successful in developing a distinctive identity of its own as a professional medical care provider with a strong commitment to ethics and a clear focus on improving the health of its patients.
- Management of all kinds of illnesses affecting the kidney, bladder, urethra, prostate and male genitalia in all age groups.
- Minimal access to urological emergencies
- Urolithiasis management and prevention clinic
- Impotence and andrology clinic: Facilities like penile doppler, microscopic varicocelectomy and vaso-epididymal anastomosis
- Laparoscopic urological surgeries like laparoscopic nephrectomy, adrenalectomy, laparoscopic pyeloplasty, orchiopexy, radical prostatectomy, and VVF repair (vesicovaginal fistula)
- Management of CAPD (Continous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Management of urosurgical trauma patients
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence (TVI), artificial sphincter placement
- Dr J.N. Srinivasulu-MD, DM Nephrology
- Dr Ravinder Reddy-MBBS, M.S, MCH,Consultant - Dept. of Urology
- Dr M. Prasada Rao-MS., Mch, Urologist, Andrologist, Laparoscopic & Kidney Transplant Surgeon
- Dr K. G. Govinda Reddy-M.S.(GEN), MCh.(Urology), F.A.G.E, Urologist
- Dr B. Sreenivas Rao-MBBS, DNB (Med), DNB (Nephro),Nephrologist
- Dr Santhosh Bukya-MBBS , M.S, MCh – Urology,Urologist
Queens NRI Hospital
The Queens NRI Hospital has been devotedly serving the citizens of Visakhapatnam for more than 20 years. They provide individualised, patient-centered care and therapy along with a wide range of services and round-the-clock assistance. They work tirelessly to maintain the highest ethical standards while attempting to raise the standard of healthcare service. They are now the communitys preferred hospital as a consequence of our persistent efforts.
- 380 bed acute-cum-critical care referral hospital
- The most comprehensive array of healthcare services in coastal Andhra
- Centers of excellence in oncology,cardiology, neurosurgery.
- Hospital of choice for providing medical care to visiting International delegates and eminent personalities
- 6 specialized ICUs with more than 50 beds
- State of the art flat panel cardiac Cath lab
- Varian rapid-arc linear triple energy linear accelerator
- Empanelment with over 98 companies
- Over 1000 dialysis procedures per month
- Electronic medical records and hospital management system
- Between 10,000 to 15,000 patients per month
- Dr. Satish Babu Pigilam- Consultant Urologist
- Dr. Ramesh Raju-MS.Mch
- Dr. Krishnam Raju Penmatsa- Consultant Nephrologist
- Dr. Nehru- Consultant Nephrologist
- Dr. V.V. Sai Naresh- Senior Consultant
After serving as experts for the Ministry of Health in Algeria for about 5 years, two young doctors, Rama Rao (R), a surgeon, and Krishna Murty (K), a physician, returned to India and began their modest project, RK HOSPITAL, a 50 bed multi-specialty centre in Gajuwaka, the hub and heart of the industrial belt of VISAKHAPATNAM. Their goal was to make modern medical facilities as accessible as possible to those who needed them the most while keeping costs as low as possible to make them accessible to those who needed them the most. It was the first private, multi-specialty hospital in that area and gradually became well-known among the residents of Gajuwaka and the surrounding areas. After a few years of commendable and enviable success, (in 1999) RK Hospital played a crucial role in bringing the first full-fledged Cardiology and other Super-speciality services to VISAKHAPATNAM, as well as to the people of North Andhra and South Orissa, through CARE HOSPITALS. This was done by partnering with and supporting their groundbreaking work. RK Hospital was recently expanded (2013) to a 40,000 sq.ft., 50 bed Superspeciality centre to meet the requirements and demands of the people in the industrial belt. This improvement was made possible by realising the need for an advanced medical setup for the residents of the industrial belt. These days, it provides services in all of the major super- and multi-specialties, including critical care (except interventional cardiology and CT surgery).
- 7 consultation chambers for consultants in all the major specialties and super specialties.
- 50 beds for in-patients.
- 8 A/C rooms (18 x 10ft) with central oxygen & suction + Color TV & Telephone.
- 18 single rooms (18 x10ft) with central oxygen & suction + Color TV.
- Separate male and female general wards with 19 beds in all.
- A/C Casualty (3 Beds), ICCU 3(3 Beds) & Acute Medical Care Unit (5 Beds), and SICU (5 Beds) to deal with all the medical & surgical emergencies round the clock.
- 6 Beds Dialysis unit
- Labour room (A/C)
- Fully equipped air-conditioned operation theatre complex (3 Operating Rooms) with 2 modular theaters, one of them with laminar flow for facilitating joint replacement & Neurosurgical procedures.
- Monitors and Syringe pumps for all 22 critical care beds.
- Ventilators (5) for patients in respiratory distress.
- Air O2 High Flow Oxygen machine - 5
- Laparoscopic surgery.
- Operating microscope for Ophthalmology. ENT and Neurosurgery cases.
- CT Scan (Siemens) Dual slice
- The c-Arm image intensifier is added to the equipment of our main operation theatre to facilitate complicated Orthopedic Surgeries, ERCP, Etc.
- Digital X-ray & portable X-ray machines.
- Ultrasound scanning machine & 2D Echo. (Sonosite Turbo)
- Fully equipped laboratory for all Clinical and Histopathology, Bio-Chemical, Micro Biology, Serology, Immunology investigations with Semi Auto analyzer and Blood gas analyzer ( ABG).
- Inhouse PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- INCUBATOR for premature babies.
- Phototherapy for premature infants.
- 24 hrs MEDICAL SHOP.
- Intercom facility with extension facility to concerned departments and wards.
- 160 KV, 82.5 KV Generators for 100% backup power supply.
- Resident doctors stay in the hospital campus round the clock.
- Ambulance with Oxygen facility.
- Canteen with Diet and Dietician department.
- The broad patient bases goodwill is evidence of the successful pursuit of excellence. The hospital provides the most advanced and cutting-edge technology.
- The plaster room in the casualty department is outfitted with modern technology. It is designed to handle the trickiest emergency situations 24 hours a day.
- Dr. I. Chandra Sekhar-MS (Gen.Surg), MCh (Urology)
- Dr.Ch. Subba Rao-MS (Gen.Surg), MCh (Urology)
- Dr. V. Chaitanya-MD (Gen. Medicine) DM (Nephrology)
- DR. N. Kameswara Rao-MS (Gen. Surgery)
- Dr. G. Simhachala-MS (Gen. Surgery)
- Dr.K.Vasanthi-MS (Gen. Surgery)
A 650-bed super-specialty hospital with a wide range of medical services across numerous specialties, Medicover Hospitals, Visakhapatnam MVP. Additionally, it has an emergency care section that is available around the clock and is outfitted to quickly and effectively handle a variety of critical medical situations. The large facility is outfitted with the most modern medical equipment and technologies to offer patients the highest caliber of care for in-patient, out-patient, daycare, and emergency situations. It has assembled a strong team of specialists, surgeons, oncologists, consulting physicians, technicians, pathologists, and nursing staff in a very short amount of time, winning the trust of patients presenting with routine and even severe emergency cases. One of the top medical facilities in Visakhapatnam, it takes a multidisciplinary approach to treat each patient and creates a personalised treatment plan that takes into account all facets of their health and wellbeing. Patient happiness and safety have always come first, which is why we adhere to set treatment procedures, healthcare standards, and many levels of quality control to give our patients the best care possible. It is renowned for offering high-quality care that is both inexpensive and effective.
- 650-bedded hospital with 63 OPD chambers, 200 ICU beds, and 18 high-end OT.
- Dedicated ICU for all specialties and super specialties with ECMO, HFNO, and ventilators.
- 24/7 emergency services with a dedicated emergency physician and an emergency ICU unit.
- Dedicated Neurology department with 3 Neuro physicians and stroke ICU facilities.
- 4 dedicated neurosurgery operation theatre complexes with 2 senior neurosurgeons.
- High-end gastroenterology department with 2 endoscopy suites.
- 24*7 cardiac interventions with the presence of 6 experts in cardiology.
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) device.Fully equipped Pulmonology department with Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUs) Bronchoscopy Device.30-bedded dialysis unit with 2 CRRT Machines.
- 6 bedded Renal Transplant Unit
- Dr. K.V.R. Prasad- Consultant Urologist, Andrologist Kidney Transplant Surgeon
- Dr. Ravi Kumar A V-Senior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist
- Dr. Chodisetti Subba Rao- Andrologist and Transplant Surgeon Chief Consultant Urologist
- Dr. G Narasimha Reddy- Consultant Urologist, and Transplant Surgeon
- Dr. Y Deepak Vamsi- Consultant Urologist