Top 10 Neurology Hospitals in PuneFollowing are the 10 top neurology hospitals in Pune:
- Book an Appointment
Sahyadri Specialty Hospital
Sahyadri Hospitals is a premiere name in the health-care industry in the state. It has a chain of specialty hospitals in various cities in Maharashtra like Pune, Mumbai, Nasik and Karad. The neurology department of the hospital is helmed by the most distinguished neurosurgeon, Dr. Charudutta Apte. To achieve effective outcomes and to be able to provide comprehensive care to patients, the department works in collaboration with various other departments like behavioral sciences, electrophysiology, oncology, orthopedics etc.
- The neurology department has a variety of medical facilities like Pediatric Epilepsy Program, Pediatric Neurology, Neuro Intensive Care & Stroke, Management, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuro-Oncology etc. to treat neurological disorders
- Sahyadri Specialty is a front-runner in neurosurgical treatments in Pune
- The neurology department specializes in procedures for excision of brain tumor, spinal surgeries which are computer assisted, surgeries for treating Parkinson's, Dystonia, Chorea, stereotactic surgeries etc.
- The intra operative CT Scanner is said to be introduced in India by Sahyadri Specialty for performing brain tumor surgeries. The technology enables the surgeon to get instant feedback during surgery.
- Ozone Nucleolysis is one of a kind procedure introduced for the first time in Maharashtra for treatment of slip disk, cutting the requirement of surgery
- The neurological department is also responsible for performing craniosynostosis for treating people who have defects in their skull, by birth
- The hospital provides facility of physiotherapists for post surgical recovery and rehabilitation for surgeries related to fractures, dislocations and replacements
- The physiotherapists provide patients training in balancing and regaining posture management. Pulsatron therapy enables patients for speedy healing of fracture wounds.
- The neuro critical care unit is trained to handle neurological emergencies and how to prevent deterioration of nerve damage
- Dr. Charudatta Apte- MD & Chairman
- Dr. Sachin Mahajan- Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Manish Sabnis- Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Josna Sabnis- Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Pradeep Divate- Neurologist
- Dr. Suyog Doshi- Neurologist
- Dr. Hemant Sant- Neurologist
- Dr. Nilesh Palasdeokar- Neurologist
- Dr. Mangesh Udar- Neurologist
- Dr. Pravin Naphade- Neurologist
- Dr. Piyush Oswal- Neurologist
- Dr. Shrikant Deshmukh- Neurologist
- Dr. Pravin Jain- Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Ranjeet Deshmukh- Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Nilesh Kurwale- Neurosurgeon
- Sahyadri Speciality Hospital Deccan Gymkhana
Plot no.30 - C, Erandwane, Deccan Gymkhana,
Pune 411004, Maharashtra, India
- Sahyadri Hospital Bibwewadi
Plot No. 13 S. No. 573, City No.281
Swami Vivekananda Marg, Bibwewadi
Pune - 411 037, Maharashtra, India
- Sahyadri Hospital Bopodi
S.N.10A / 3 A,
Ahead of Khadki Railway station,
Next to Bopodi Police Chowky, Bopodi,
Pune 411020, Maharashtra, India
- Sahyadri Hospital Hadapsar
G & G Towers, S.No. 153/A,
Hissa No. 124 / 21, Magarpatta,
Pune-Solapur Road, Hadapsar
Pune - 411 028, Maharashtra, India
- Sahyadri Hospital Kothrud
Plot No. 9 B, Neena Society, S.No.1484A/B,
Paud Road, Opp. Vanaz Factory, Kothrud,
Pune - 411 038, Maharashtra, India
- Sahyadri Speciality Hospital Nagar Road
Near Hermes Heritage, Shastri Nagar,
Nagar Road, Yerawada
Pune 411006, Maharashtra, India
- Surya Sahyadri Hospital
1317, Kasba Peth, Near Shanirwar Wada,
Pune 411011, Maharashtra, India
We have compiled a comprehensive list of the best neurosurgeons in Pune for your reference.
Columbia Asia Hospital is a recognized chain of multi-specialty hospitals across India. It has branches in various cities like Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Mysore. The hospital has an array of treatments in many medical disciplines including neurology, neuro-surgery, cardiology, orthopedics, obstetrics and many more.
- The neurological team at Columbia Asia offers treatments for neuro-muscular emergencies, neurological infections, strokes, dementia and Alzheimer's etc.
- A high-tech Neuro Intensive Care Unit aides the surgeons and consultants for treating critically ill patients suffering from severe neurological illnesses
- Neurological care and services are available 24*7 for patients and emergencies in head and spinal injuries
- The surgeons also are known to perform disc replacement surgeries, skull based surgeries, epileptic surgeries, stereotactic surgery, pituitary surgery, endoscopic surgeries, malformation of spinal cord etc.
- Dr. Anand Katkar- Neurosurgery Specialist
- Dr. Nilesh Nadkarni- Consultant Neurologist
- Dr. Santosh Sontakke- Neurology Consultant
- Dr. Sunil Bandishti- Neurology Consultant
- Dr. Mukund Vidhate- Neurology Consultant
- Dr. Prashant Khandelwal- Neurology Consultant
#22/2A, Near Nyati Empire,
Kharadi Bypass Road, Kharadi,
Pune - 410 014
Inamdar Multi-specialty houses treatments under the various medical branches under the same roof to residents of Pune. Its central location along with its panel of highly qualified and committed doctors ensures patients get treated under the best conditions and get as fit as they were before. The hospital uses ultra-modern facilities for treatments such as electromyographies, electro-encephalograms etc.
- The hospital has a battery of certified neurologists and surgeons to diagnose and treat neurological disorders in adults as well as children
- Neuro-imaging of nervous system by MR Venography and MR Angiography
- Neuro interventional treatments like Carotid/Vertebral/Basilar Artery Stenting are done by neurologists here for conditions affecting spinal cavity or vessels in brain
- Electromyography tests are performed for analyzing the muscle condition and response to electrical activity
- Stereo-tactic Neuro-surgery Technology enables the surgeons to achieve accuracy in intracranial procedures which are used to treat brain disorders
- Dr. Chandrashekhar Raman- Neurology Consultant
- Dr. Ashish Chugh- Neurologist
- Dr. M. Chitre- Neuro-Surgeon
- Dr. Vishal Rokade- Neuro-Surgeon
- Dr. Suyog Doshi- Neurologist
- Dr. N.R. Ichaporia- Neurologist
- Dr. Santosh Sontakke- Neurologist
- Dr. Anita Narayanswami Vikram- Neurology Consultant
Hospital Building S. No, 15,
Fatima Nagar, Pune
Maharashtra 411 040, India
We have composed a list of the best neurologists in Pune for your reference.
Established in 1946, Jehangir Hospital is an epitome of credibility and reliable medical care in all branches of medical science. It expanded from a nursing home when it was founded, to a multi-specialty hospital in current times. Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Proctology, Neonatalogy are few specialties other than the major ones such as Cardiology, Orthopedics and Neurology. The superior infrastructure and facilities for neurological treatments teamed with highly experienced neuro-specialists has made the hospital one of the best hospitals for neurology.
- The Neurology department at Jehangir Hospital provides its patients with 24*7 facilities for neurological emergencies and disorders
- The department has most advanced equipment for precision in diagnosis and subsequently the treatments to be provided
- The surgeons and specialists at Jehangir perform a plethora of neurological surgeries on the most important organs like brain and the spinal cord
- The condition of spondylolisthesis in children which is the term to describe the displacement of the vertebrae is treated by the neurosurgeons at Jehangir
- Dr. N.R. Ichaporia- Neurologist
- Dr. Anand Alurkar- Neurologist
- Dr. Prashant Khandelwal- Neurosurgery Consultant
- Dr. M.Chitre- Neurosurgery Consultant
- Dr. Sanjay Pawar- Neurosurgery Consultant
- Dr. Dilip. S. Kiyawat- Neurosurgery Consultant
32, Sassoon Road,
Pune – 411001
Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, founded as a tribute to India's renowned industrialists the late Aditya Birla, has carved out an independent identity in the hearts of Indians. The 500-bedded hospital caters to every medical discipline from cardiac sciences to skin disorders to cancer treatments and dental-care. The neurology department is staffed with renowned doctors and surgeons, providing world-class treatments for every disease afflicting the nervous system in the body.
- The testing and monitoring of electroencephalogram in critically ill patients can be easily done through the bed side attached EEG machine
- The surgeons are trained to administer Botulinum injections to patients suffering from muscular conditions like hyperhidrosis, spasticity, dystonia, migraine etc.
- Intra-operative Electro-physiology Testing available for doctors while performing surgeries of brain and spine
- Dr. Nilesh Kurwale - Associate Consultant(Neurosurgery)
- Dr. Prajwal Rao - Honorary Consultant (Neurology)
- Dr. Sarang Rote - Panel Consultant (Neurology)
- Dr. Rakesh Ranjan - Neuro-Surgeon
- Dr. Shadma Khan - Consultant Neurosurgeon
Aditya Birla Marg,
Chinchwad, Pune 411033 Maharashtra
Sanjeevan Hospital is a medical facility established under the group of Shashwat Hospitals in City of Pune. Established in 2007, it is a multi-specialty hospital located centrally in Pune. The Karve road facility has multiple medical departments like General Medicine, Anesthesiology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Radiology to name a few. Highly- experienced surgeons and high-tech infrastructure is the secret behind its patient base.
- A high-tech operation theater geared with laminar system to maintain high standards of hygiene
- 24*7 availability of surgical machinery for treatment of neurological emergencies
- Modern equipment for performing complex procedures of neurological discipline
- Various health packages available for different needs of patients
- Corporate tie-ups with different companies such as SKF India ltd, Rupee Co-op Bank Ltd, Tata Motors Pvt Ltd etc.
- 24*7 availability of CT-Scan facility
- Dr. Deepak Ranade- Spine Surgeon, Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Suyog Doshi- Neurologist
- Dr. Vivek Bonde- Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Dhairyashil Saste- Neurologist
F.P23, off Karve Road,
Kashibai Khilare Path,
Opposite Pune Central, Pune 411004
We have compiled a list of the best spine surgeons in Pune for your reference.
Sancheti Hospital is one of the best multi-specialty hospitals Pune has been blessed with. Spread over a sprawling 1,50,000 sq.ft area, it houses specialists practicing in diverse medical branches. It started out as a 10-bed hospital and now has expanded to a 200 bed facility. The hospital is regarded as a superlative medical facility in the City of Pune. The hospital also caters to patients from overseas too. The neurology department is staffed by expert neurologists, neuropyschologists, speech therapists etc. The battery of expert specialists provides comprehensive diagnosis and solutions for almost every neurological ailment mankind ever knows.
- Hospital is equipped with best resources, infrastructure and facilities to cure neurological disorders
- The first medical facility to offer specialized treatments for multiple sclerosis
- It is also the first unit to offer Parkinson's care unit
- Both the units - Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis, boast of a turnout of 100 patients on an everyday basis
- Tie-ups with likes of Tata group, General Motors, M&M etc.
- Facilities for electroneuromyography, various scans etc.
- Dr. Sujit Jagtap- Neurophysician
- Dr. Nilesh Bhandari- Neurophysician
- Dr. Vijay Menon- Neurosurgeon
11/12 Thube Park, 16,
Shivaji Nagar Pune - 411005
We have put together a list of the best neurophysicians in Pune for your reference.
Ranka Multi-specialty HospitalRanka Multi-specialty Hospital is the brainchild of Dr. Ramesh Ranka. The multi-specialty facility at Mukund Nagar, Pune, houses various medical departments like Orthopedics, Opthalmology, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Rheumatology and many more. The neurological surgeons and doctors are experts in every neurological procedure. They have significant experience in performing every surgery from brain injuries to ailments afflicting the spinal cord of a person.
- Experienced neurologists and neurosurgeons who specialize in diagnosing and imparting treatments for every neurological disorder
- A very high-tech rehabilitation department for post-operative care
- Customized health packages and wellness programmes to suit different patients and their needs
- The hospital has tie-ups with various insurance providers like ICICI Prudential, Bajaj Alliance General Insurance, Cholamandalam MS, Medspace Healthcare (TPA) ltd.
- The hospital also has tie-ups with various governmental bodies like CGHS/CSMA/ESI Corporation, ECHS (Ex-Serviceman Health Scheme), Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) etc.
- 24*7 availability of a well-stocked medical store
- Dr. P. Bafna- Neurosurgeon
- Dr. D.Kiyawat- Neurosurgeon
- Dr. R. Kulkarni- Neurologist
- Dr. M. Uddar- Neurologist
- Dr. Vishal Rokde- Neurosurgeon
157 / 5, Near Swargate,
Mukund Nagar,Pune – 411037
Ruby Hall Clinic
Ruby Hall Clinic has had a modest beginning as a nursing home in 1959. Today it stands strongly as a state-of-the-art multi-specialty hospital in Pune. The hospital is also well-known for its social responsibility and the huge amounts of money it spends on free treatments to needy patients. This probably is its best mark of excellence. The neurology department is known for performing complex neurosurgical procedures like skull surgeries, spinal tumors, stereotactic surgeries etc, on a timely basis.
- The hospital has the credit of being Pune's very first hospital to be a nationally accredited medical facility
- Every bed has centrally attached suction, haemodialysis and oxygen system
- Has the credit of treating more than 4000 industrial, road and domestic accidents annually
- The Neuro Trauma Unit is managed by expert consultant intensivists and medical staff who are available round the clock
- A Special Trauma Unit with 28 beds
- 2 exclusive operation theaters with very high-precision microscopes
- The hospital has all high-tech machinery for treating every neurological disorder from brain tumors to spinal disorders
- Various specialty clinics for Neuroimaging, Electromyography, Speech disorders, Dementia, Backache, Neuro Rehabilitation / Physiotherapy
- Advanced facilities for complicated neurological cases and their rehabilitation
- Various workshops of speech therapy for nursing staff, expecting mothers, specially-abled children etc.
- Dr Tiwari Anand-Senior Consultant (NTU)
- Dr Pathak Manish -Senior Consultant (NTU)
- Dr Patil Sushma:-Senior Consultant (NTU)
- Dr Deshmukh Abhijit- Consultant (NTU)
- Dr Naniwadekar Archana- Consultant (NTU)
- Dr Gare Pravin- Junior Consultant (NTU)
- Dr Mulay Apurva- Senior Resident (NTU)
- Dr. Ashok Bhanage- Consultant Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Sanjay Vhora- Consultant Neurosurgeon
- Dr. C. P. Bajpayee- Consultant Neurosurgeon
- Dr.Deepak Patil- Consultant Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Sachin Gandhi-Consultant Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Anand Katkar- Consultant Neurosurgeon
40, Sassoon Road,
Pune - 411001,
59/6, Azad Nagar
Wanowarie, Pune - 411040
King Edward Memorial (KEM) Hospital
A hospital from the British-era, King Edward Memorial was established in 1912. Since then, it has grown from strength to strength - initially it was a maternity and a child-care facility. Later on it was developed to accommodate other specialties like medicine and surgery. Being situated in the heart of the city, the location is one of the prime reason for the hospital being frequented by people from all walks of life for their health needs. It also is a tertiary level teaching institution along with being a sought-after hospital.
- The neurology department of the hospital has the credit of being the oldest super-specialty departments in City of Pune
- Expert doctors who are very highly-qualified in the field of neurology and neuro-surgeries
- The hospital also has the credit of performing highest number of neurointerventional procedures in the State of Maharashtra
- Highly-equipped modern catheterization labs
- 9 bedded ICU for neurological department
- Dr. Dhairyasheel Saste- Neurologist
- Dr. Pradeep Divate- Neurologist
- Dr. Anand Alurkar- Interventional Neurologist
489 Rasta Peth, Sardar Moodliar Road,