Top 11 Pulmonology Hospitals in Delhi/NCRList of the best pulmonary hospitals in Delhi is as follows:
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi
Apollo group of hospitals is a well-known health care brand. Modern infrastructure and use of hi-end technology in collaboration with expert doctors makes Apollo hospitals stand out from rest . Pulmonology department at Indraprastha Apollo has highly qualified pulmonologists who provide excellent consultation and medical service.
- Sleep laboratory equipped with CPAP titration for sleep study
- Conduction of complete and split overnight polysomnography and multiple sleep latency test(MSLT)
- Bronchoscopy lab where trans- bronchial biopsy, trans-bronchial lung biopsy, fiberoptic bronchoscopy with video scope, tracheal stenting, trans-bronchial needle aspiration, cauterization and removal of endo-bronchial growth, endo-bronchial glue therapy etc. takes place
- Provision of foreign body removal with basket
- Pulmonary function laboratory for pulmonary function testing (PFT), PFT with diffusion study and access PFT with Bronchodilator response
- Surgical procedures performed include chemical and thoracoscopic pleurodesis, open and Video Assisted Thoracoscopic biopsy (VATS) and procedures, thoracocentesis, intercostal tube insertion and pleural biopsy etc.
- Surgical assistance for lung surgery and open lung biopsy
- Pulmonary arterial catheterization
- Portable ultrasonography for urgent diagnosis and procedure
- Dr. Avdhesh Bansal, Pulmonology Consultant
- Dr. Deepak Rosha, Pulmonologist
- Dr. M. S Kanwar, Pulmonology Consultant
- Dr. Nikhil Modi, Pulmonologist
- Dr. Rajesh Chawla, Pulmonologist
- Dr. Sanjay Sobti, Pulmonology Consultant
- Dr. Sudha Kansal, Pulmonology Consultant
Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road
New Delhi - 110076
Max Super Speciality, Saket
Max Super Specialty Hospital located in Saket is a multi-specialty hospital housing over 35 medical specialties. This hospital has a capacity of admitting over 500 patients at a time. The department of pulmonology is a preferred choice of treatment center by many national and international patients.
- Qualified pulmonologists providing best quality treatment for health conditions like lung fibrosis, emphysema, asthma etc.
- Special care provided to patients suffering from lung infections like T.B. and Pneumonia
- Inter-department co-ordination with oncologists for treatment of lung cancer
- Techniques like brush biopsy, sputum examination, X-Ray of chest utilized to make accurate diagnosis
- Special provisions made for patients suffering from autoimmune lung disorders
- Separate division for treatment of pulmonary disorders in children
- Facilities available for conducting lung function tests
- In flight medical support provided for pulmonary patients undertaking long distance air journey
- Dr. Ajay Lall - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Nevin Kishore - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Raj Kumar - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Ashish Jain - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Vikas Mittal - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Jaya Kumar - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal - Pulmonologist
1,2, Press Enclave Road,
Mandir Marg, Saket,
New Delhi, Delhi 110017
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Rajinder Nagar
BLK hospital is one of the oldest in New Delhi. This 650 bedded hospital houses many medical and surgical specialties under one roof. It caters to patients from not just India but also other countries. Its pulmonology department is equipped with world-class facilities and modern medical technology.
- Allergy testing unit dedicated to diagnosis and treatment of various respiratory allergies
- Fully functional ICU for patients requiring assisted ventilation
- Facilities like pulmonary function test, allergy testing available
- Arrangements for visa, air travel, language interpreter, arranged for patients visiting from abroad
- International standards of hygiene and sterilization maintained to ensure zero infection risk
- Sleep medicine department dedicated to provide treatment for sleep apnea, snoring etc.
- Facilities for isolation of T.B. patients available
- Dr. Sandeep Nayar - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Pratibha Gogia - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Sunny Kalra - Pulmonologist
Building No-5, Pusa Road,
Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
We've put together a comprehensive list of the best pulmonologist in Delhi NCR for your reference.
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj
Fortis Hospital located in Vasant Kunj is a 200 bedded multi-specialty medical center covering all medical and surgical specialties. It has been conferred with the prestigious NABH accreditation. The hospital, which is a venture of Fortis Healthcare Ltd., caters to a huge number of patients from India as well as other countries.
- Diagnostic procedures like lung biopsy, bronchoscopy, lung function test, pleuroscopy performed at economical cost
- Well equipped emergency department managed by highly competent staff
- Sleep studies conducted to diagnose conditions like sleep apnea
- Thoracoscopic video assisted surgeries performed to ensure minimum incisions during surgery
- Availability of highly advanced techniques like endobronchial ultrasound, nitric oxide asthma test, peak flow meter
- Facilities for visa, air travel, lodging, health insurance, language interpreter etc., arranged for patients visiting from abroad
- Procedures like nebulization, artificial ventilation, tracheostomy performed by highly experienced pulmonologists
- Dr. (Col) R.S. Chaterji - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Anil Kumar Singh - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Vivek Nangia - Pulmonologist
Sector B, Pocket 1,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110057
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis hospital is one of the most sought after multi-specialty centers of Gurgaon. It was established in 2007 by Apollo Tyres Group and has since then developed to become one of the best hospitals in India. It has been conferred upon with the prestigious NABH and JCI accreditation.
- Fully operational pulmonary function lab equipped with latest medical facilities
- Video assisted bronchoscopy, thoracoscopy, thoracic surgeries performed to ensure minimal surgical incisions
- Sleep laboratory managed by highly competent staff to diagnose and treat sleep apnea, hypoventilation syndrome etc.
- Respiratory dialysis for patients suffering from lung failure, pulmonary edema etc.
- Counseling sessions for patients who want to quit smoking
- Rehabilitation services for patients recovering from T.B., lung cancer, pulmonary failure etc.
- Dr. Pratibha Dogra - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Himanshu Garg - Pulmonologist
Sector 51, Gurugram,
Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar
Columbia Asia hospital located in Palam Vihar is a highly sophisticated multi-specialty center in the City of New Delhi. Highly advanced medical technology and patient friendly approach of the staff, make it the most sought after hospitals for patients of Indian as well as foreign nationality.
- Fully functional inpatient department with capacity of admitting 90 patients at a time
- International standards regarding healthcare, hygiene and medical supervision followed by staff
- Highly qualified pulmonologists catering to each patient round the clock
- Pulmonologists specializing in oncology providing complete care for patients suffering from lung cancer
- Minimally invasive as well as open surgery performed depending on the patient's health conditions
- Services like airport transfers, lodging facilities, local diet etc. provided to international patients.
- Dr. Piyush Goyal - Pulmonologist
Block F, Gol Chakkar,
Near Ansal Plaza Mall,
Palam Vihar, Gurugram 122017
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Fortis Menorial Research Center is a venture started by Fortis Healthcare Ltd. It houses all surgical and medical specialties under one roof. The 1000 bedded hospital is well equipped to handle a huge number of patients. Cutting edge technology, highly competent staff and patient friendly approach makes it one of the most sought after hospitals of Gurgaon.
- Well equipped sleep laboratory for diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders
- Pulmonary function tests, sputum analysis, bronchoscopy, brush biopsy and other services available for apt diagnosis
- Rehabilitation facilities available for patients recovering from debilitating disorders like T.B., lung cancer, pneumonia etc.
- Complete management of respiratory cancers done by pulmonologists specializing in oncology
- Physiotherapy services offered to patients to strengthen respiratory muscles
- 24 hour casualty department to offer aid in case of respiratory emergencies
- Dr. Ajay Kumar - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Goel - Pulmonologist
Sector - 44,
Opposite HUDA City Centre,
Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Max Super Speciality, Patparganj
Max Super Specialty located in Patparganj is a venture of Max Healthcare Group. It is a state-of-art tertiary healthcare facility equipped with latest medical and surgical technology. It provides diagnostic, therapeutic and post-therapeutic medical facilities to patients from all over the globe.
- Complete health check up and treatment provided to each patient presenting with respiratory complaints
- Advanced facilities like flexible bronchoscopy, pulmonary function tests, sleep studies for patients' benefits
- Allergen testing done for diagnosis of asthma
- Thoracoscopic procedures done for diagnosis and treatment of lung disorders using minimally invasive methods
- Pediatricians and pulmonologists providing combined treatment to pediatric patients having respiratory disorders
- Well equipped ICU for medical observation of patients with respiratory failure, pulmonary edema etc.
- Dr. Pravin Kumar Pandey - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Rajiv Uttam - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Chacko George - Pulmonologist
108 A, Indraprastha Extension,
Moolchand Medcity, Lajpat Nagar
Moolchand Medicity is one of the oldest multi-specialty hospitals in New Delhi. Since it was established over 5 decades ago, it has developed and evolved to become one of the best hospitals in the country. It caters to patients from India and abroad.
- NABH, JCI and ISO 9001:2000 accredited
- Allergy specialists providing world class treatment for all allergic respiratory disorders
- Occupational therapy and counseling services for patients having fibrosis, silicosis, T.B. Etc. as an occupational hazard
- Complete care and management of patients suffering from cancer of respiratory organs
- Physiotherapy for strengthening respiratory muscles following debilitating lung disorders
- Tele consultation and video consultation facilities for international patients
- Dr. Avi Kumar - Pulmonologist
Lajpat Nagar - III,
New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Fortis Hospital, Noida
Fortis Hospital in Noida is a 200 bedded multi-specialty center catering to patients from all over the world. It has a well equipped department of pulmonology which utilizes state-of-art technology to diagnose and treat respiratory health conditions. A large hoard of patients returns home satisfactorily after being treated at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Fully functional sleep lab, for diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea, obesity hypoventilation syndrome etc.
- Isolation and recuperation facilities for patients suffering from respiratory infections
- International standards followed regarding hygiene, medical care, disposal of biological waste etc.
- Rehabilitation facilities for patients recovering from cancer of respiratory system
- Modern technology like endoscopic ultrasound, flexible bronchoscopy, video assisted pleuroscopy utilized for patients' benefits
- Facilities like in-flight medical assistance, tele-consultation or video consultation arranged for international patients
- Dr. Dvendra Chhonker - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Mrinal Sircar - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Nitin Gupta - Pulmopnologist
B-22, Sector 62,
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Max Super Speciality, Vaishali
Max Super Specialty is one of the most sought after tertiary medical centers in Ghaziabad. The prestigious NABH accreditation has been conferred upon this institute because of world class facilities and adherence to international standards. The department of pulmonology is one of India's best and sees a turn over of thousands of patients annually.
- 24 hours facility to diagnose and treat respiratory emergencies
- Well equipped ICU for patients with respiratory illness requiring critical care
- Pulmonary testing lab for diagnosis of a variety of respiratory disorders
- Counseling services offered to people recovering from lung cancer
- Post-treatment physiotherapy to strengthen respiratory muscles
- Separate division for management of respiratory disorders in pediatric patients
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Gupta - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Praveen Kumar Pandey - Pulmonologist
- Dr. Sharad Joshi - Pulmonologist
W-3, Near Radisson Blu Hotel,
Sector 1, Vaishali,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201012