Following are the terms and conditions of using MediFee.com website and for availing any of the services of Medifee Healthcare Private Limited and any of its affiliates / partners / vendors (jointly called service providers). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use MediFee.com website and do not avail any of the services of Medifee Healthcare Private Limited company and all its affiliates / partners / vendors / service providers.
If you continue to use our website or order any of the services (of Medifee Healthcare or its service providers), you are agreeing to all the below mentioned terms and conditions.
Use of Website
- Medifee.com is a marketplace to facilitate the users in availing medical services (like medical tests, health checkup packages, doctor's advice / opinion) on our website. These services are provided by MediFee partners on the website. User agrees to use the Website and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by: (a) this Agreement; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Medifee Healthcare is listing services of medical service providers and has no control over, and is not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such listings or made available by or through our website.
Availing Services at MediFee.com
- MediFee.com is a marketplace which lists the services of various service providers. Filling a form of a specific service or service provider on our website would mean that the person is interested in availing the service of Medifee Healthcare and of that service provider.
- If a user is filling a form to avail a medical service on our website, the user is giving the content to provide ALL the information filled in the form by the user will be passed on to the service provider.
- If user is filling a form to avail a medical service on our website, the user is giving the consent to Medifee Healthcare and its service provider (for which user filled the form) to contact him/her on email / phone / SMS / physical letter etc. for the purpose of confirmation / verification / appointment booking / sample collection / report delivery / consultation / maintenance / providing information of other medical services (like related tests & health checkups) / medical advice / or any other services any time in the future. By using the website and/or filling in a service/enquiry form on the website, the user clearly gives the consent to receive marketing material about the health services in the future.
- If a user does not want to be contacted in future by Medifee Healthcare, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org informing the same. On such a request, all the user data (including any medical report, advice etc.) will be deleted from our website / database with all the user personal information.
- Users understand that after passing all the information to the service provider (including email and phone number), Medifee has no control on how that information is used by the service provider.
- If a user provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Medifee Healthcare has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Medifee Healthcare has the right to deny any services and suspend or terminate such accounts at its sole discretion.
Quality of Service
- All the services listed on MediFee are provided by its service providers and Medifee Healthcare has no control over it. Medifee Healthcare is just listing them. Please do your own research and choose your service provider carefully.
Payment and Refund
- The user agrees to pay all medical services fees or any other fees applicable to the user's service and the user shall not circumvent the fee structure. The fee is dependent on the test / health checkup package that the user purchases and not on actual usage of the services.
- Each user is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting.
- The fees could be paid online through the facility made on the website. Third parties support and services are required to process online fee payment. Medifee Healthcare is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to users during this process, as this is beyond the control of Medifee Healthcare. The fees could also be paid offline and be either collected personally from the user.
- All fees are exclusive of any applicable taxes.
- If the payment is collected by Medifee Healthcare and the service is not availed by the user, the refund payment would be processed with-in 7 days from our end. Third party payment processor might take some more time (which is not in our control) to process the payment.
- If payment is done directly to the service provider, Medifee Healthcare is not responsible for the refund. The user needs to request a refund directly from the service provider.
- Medifee Healthcare shall not be responsible or liable in any manner to the users for any losses, damage, injuries or expenses incurred by the users as a result of any disclosures made by Medifee Healthcare, where the user has consented of making of disclosures. The User shall not hold Medifee Healthcare responsible or liable in any way for any disclosures by Medifee Healthcare under Regulation 6 of the SPI Rules.
- The services provided by Medifee Healthcare or any of its service providers are provided "as is," as available, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Medifee does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied about the Website or the Services. Medifee Healthcare does not verify any content or information provided by the user / diagnostic centres on the website and to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability arising out of the user's use or reliance upon the website, services, the Medifee content, representations and warranties made by the user / diagnostic centres or the content or information provided by such user / diagnostic centres on the website or any loss arising out of the manner in which the services have been rendered.
- Medifee Healthcare shall not be responsible for the mishaps/missed services due to no service/no show from the lab for sample collection; Medifee Healthcare shall not be responsible for any error in the sample collection and / or reports generated by the medical service providers;
- In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall Medifee Healthcare, or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the "protected entities") be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto, User's provision of information via the Website, lost business or lost sales, even if such protected entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the protected entities be liable for provision of or failure to provide all or any service by an User/ diagnostic centre to any User/ client. In no event shall the protected entities be liable for or in connection with any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website. In no event shall the total aggregate liability of the protected entities to a User for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from the terms and conditions or a User's use of the Website exceed, in the aggregate Rs. 1000.00.
- In no event shall the protected entities be liable for failure on the part of the diagnostic centres to provide agreed services or to make provisions for the carrying out the Services. In no event shall the protected entities be liable for any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the services provided by any diagnostic centres.
- The listing of medical service providers on the Website is based on numerous factors including user's feedbacks. In no event shall the protected entities be liable or responsible for the listing order of service providers on the Website.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Medifee Healthcare, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from his/her/its access to or use of Website, violation of this Agreement, or infringement by any other user of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Medifee Healthcare will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
Governing law and Dispute Resolution