All Content Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved
Lowest Cost (approx)
Average Cost (approx) Rs 84,974
Highest Cost (approx)
Diseases Treated : Breast Augmentation / Breast Reduction / Liposuction
Treatment time : 90-120 minutes
Hospitalization days : 1 day
Risk : Minimal
Resume work in : 1 week
Chances of recurrence : Minimal
• Diseases Treated : Breast Augmentation / Breast Reduction / Liposuction
• Treatment time : 90-120 minutes
• Hospitalization days : 1 day
• Risk : Minimal
• Resume work in : 1 week
• Chances of recurrence : Minimal
Plastic surgery is considered as a restoration process. It is done by replacing damaged skin tissues with healthy ones. Plastic surgery can be broadly classified into two sections - Cosmetic surgery and Re-constructive surgery. Out of the two, cosmetic surgery is comparatively more popular form of plastic surgery. It is because of this reason, that cosmetic and plastic surgery terms are mostly used interchangeably.Here is a list of Plastic Surgery Costs in various cities of India.
|City||Average Price||Price Range
|Bangalore||Rs. 80488||Rs. 29500 - 211000|
|Chennai||Rs. 88069||Rs. 10412 - 180000|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 77667||Rs. 30000 - 250000|
|Kolkata||Rs. 81939||Rs. 13747 - 150000|
|Mumbai||Rs. 96579||Rs. 35000 - 250000|
|New Delhi||Rs. 92936||Rs. 25000 - 250000|
|Pune||Rs. 67404||Rs. 14471 - 144706|
Explained below are the two sections of plastic surgery.
1. Re-constructive Plastic Surgery: It is performed to medicate burns, facial traumas, birth defects like cleft palates or lips and tumor removal. It is done in an attempt to restore normal anatomy and functionality of body parts. Different surgical branches, like maxillofacial surgeries, general surgeries,gynecological surgeries, etc. use some form of re-constructive surgery procedures to implement desired results.
This surgical module ranges from minor closure of wounds by simple stitches to tissue expansion and skin grafting. Irrespective of the type of surgery conducted, all re-constructive surgeries follow common technique of re-constructive ladder.
This ladder has 9 important levels, starting from the simplest and moving towards complex techniques. These levels are known as rungs that describe various wound management procedures. Surgeons while delivering required remedial measures, starts with the lowest rung and moves upwards until the most suitable method is reached.
2. Cosmetic Surgery: Cosmetic surgeries are conducted in an attempt to improve one's physical appearance and remove signs of aging. They can be performed on any part of our body. However, reports show that the most popular cosmetic surgeries include; breast augmentation, liposuction, eyelid surgery, abdominoplasty(tummy tuck surgery), and nasal surgery. Two other non surgical cosmetic procedures are botox and laser hair removal.
Techniques of Plastic surgery:
The three most common techniques followed for plastic surgeries are:
Plastic surgeries need complete recovery time of 6 months to 4 years depending on the type of procedure performed. Some psychological counseling sessions are also required for patients who have undergone some complex surgeries. This is because, these operations bring about drastic changes in the body that require sufficient time to get accepted on an emotional level. To understand more about risks & complications related to plastic surgery click here