Laser Vaginal Tightening typically costs an average of Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 18,000 per session in India. The potential cost may hence vary on the number of sessions taken, the choice of clinic or hospital, expertise and experience of the gynecologist, and other medical and non-medical expenses.
Here is an estimated cost price for laser vaginal tightening in different cities in India:Here is a list of Vaginal Tightening Laser Treatment Costs in various cities of India.
|City||Average Price||Price Range
|Bangalore||Rs. 20946||Rs. 10000 - 107480|
|Chandigarh||Rs. 19104||Rs. 10000 - 31363|
|Chennai||Rs. 19208||Rs. 12000 - 24000|
|Gurgaon||Rs. 16000||Rs. 15000 - 17000|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 19104||Rs. 10000 - 33000|
|Indore||Rs. 20908||Rs. 15000 - 25800|
|Kolkata||Rs. 20957||Rs. 15000 - 26000|
|Lucknow||Rs. 18576||Rs. 15000 - 22000|
|Mumbai||Rs. 18824||Rs. 11000 - 28000|
|Noida||Rs. 16000||Rs. 15000 - 17000|
|Patna||Rs. 20738||Rs. 15000 - 26000|
|Pune||Rs. 19184||Rs. 11000 - 30000|
Laser Vaginal Tightening Method
Laser Vaginal Tightening is a non-invasive laser treatment done to tighten the loosened vaginal walls by promoting targeted cell growth. It is particularly famous for helping tone the woman’s pelvic muscles, solve minor urinary leakage, and improve the couple’s sexual experience.
The procedure is done in multiple 20-25 minutes sessions taken at a gap of 15-20 days. It is an in-clinic procedure that does not require anesthesia or hospitalization.
The doctor first opens your vagina through a specialized speculum and then inserts a laser probe. Once the probe is inside your vaginal canal, laser heat is activated for around 5-10 minutes. This heat activates the collagen in the surrounding tissues, which in turn, helps in the growth of new cells. As a result, your vagina feels tighter and toned.
Post-procedure, you can leave home/ office right after and resume work within 30-40 minutes. There is no particular necessity for a rest period. However, doctors advise you to wait for at least 2 days before resuming your sexual life.
Recovery after Laser Vaginal Tightening Procedure
While the good thing about laser vaginal tightening is, it doesn't include bed rest, and you can join the office or work almost immediately after, a few precautions are still a must. Here is a gynecologist’s guideline on do’s and dont’s after the procedure:
- Wear slightly loose bottom wear and only cotton undergarments through your recovery time. This would help reduce sweating, irritation, or any risk of infection.
- Wash your genitalia with only plain water. Do not use any fancy soaps, chemicals, or perfume. Else, you risk irritation and infection.
- Maintain good hygiene. We often do not realize it as we expose our genitalia to bacteria. For example, many Indian households still have Indian seats. As one washes the rectum after feces, there are chances to use the same hand to clean the vaginal area too. This exposes the vagina to multiple bacterias, thus increasing the chances of infection. This is also a reason women get urinary tract infections so commonly. Thus, to avoid this, it is best that you remain careful at all times.
- In case you feel dryness, or discomfort do not try any home remedies. Rather, consult your doctor immediately.
- Wait for a minimum of 2 days after the procedure before engaging in sexual intercourse.
- While the results after laser vaginal tightening are almost immediate, to get the fuller and desired results, complete your full course of laser sessions.
What is the average cost of a gynecologist consultation for laser vaginal tightening?
A gyne surgeon with considerable experience in laser-based vaginal tightening may charge anywhere between Rs. 500- Rs. 1000 as consultation fees in India.
What is the cost of diagnostic tests before laser vaginal tightening?
Vaginal tightening as a procedure does not require any laboratory tests. The diagnosis is done through a simple pelvic examination, whose cost price is included in the doctor’s consultation fees.
What is the average cost of medicines needed after laser vaginal tightening?
Laser vaginal tightening is a non-invasive procedure that does not require any medicines or ointments. Therefore, it has no added extra cost.
Is laser vaginal tightening fees paid for all sessions together or can I pay per session individually?
In most cases, you can pay individually for each session of laser vaginal tightening.
Is laser vaginal tightening cost covered under insurance?
No. Laser vaginal tightening falls under the ‘cosmetic surgery’ bracket and hence is considered as a procedure taken because of ‘choice’ and not ‘medical necessity’. This is why it is not claimable under insurance.
Does laser vaginal tightening cost less when paid in cash?
Yes. There is a possibility of additional discounts for all the treatments when paid in cash. However, please confirm the same from your respective hospital or health care provider.
To get a more precise cost of laser vaginal tightening, a list of your nearest hospitals, and the best gyne surgeons in your city, please call us directly.
You can also book a free appointment with our best gyne surgeons online/ offline by simply clicking on our ‘Book Free Appointment’ tab. Consult now.