Ante Natal Care (ANC) profile consists of a group of pathology tests which are advised to pregnant women. These tests help in monitoring maternal as well as fetal health. Along with routine medical examination and other diagnostic scans, these tests form part of the complete Ante Natal Care medical check up, which every pregnant woman must undergo.
Get discount upto 45% on ANC Profile test in your city. Just select your city.City:
We have ANC Profile price information in 78 cities.
|City||Average Price||Starting Price||Price Upto|
|Agra||Rs. 1035.00||Rs. 700.00||Rs. 1600.00|
|Ahmedabad||Rs. 589.00||Rs. 400.00||Rs. 900.00|
|Ahmednagar||Rs. 1008.00||Rs. 800.00||Rs. 1200.00|
|Aligarh||Rs. 981.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 1550.00|
|Allahabad||Rs. 1144.00||Rs. 700.00||Rs. 2000.00|
|Amravati||Rs. 571.00||Rs. 400.00||Rs. 850.00|
|Aurangabad||Rs. 901.00||Rs. 450.00||Rs. 1300.00|
|Bangalore||Rs. 1418.00||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 5000.00|
|Bareilly||Rs. 994.00||Rs. 650.00||Rs. 1200.00|
|Bharuch||Rs. 880.00||Rs. 650.00||Rs. 1200.00|
|Bhavnagar||Rs. 745.00||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 1200.00|
|Bhopal||Rs. 1053.00||Rs. 700.00||Rs. 1650.00|
|Bhubaneswar||Rs. 1885.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 3500.00|
|Chandigarh||Rs. 2036.00||Rs. 1000.00||Rs. 4270.00|
|Chennai||Rs. 1417.00||Rs. 750.00||Rs. 6500.00|
|Coimbatore||Rs. 1079.00||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 1800.00|
|Cuttack||Rs. 1209.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 2700.00|
|Ernakulam||Rs. 1305.00||Rs. 800.00||Rs. 2000.00|
|Etawah||Rs. 1625.00||Rs. 1350.00||Rs. 1900.00|
|Ghaziabad||Rs. 1322.00||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 2930.00|
|Gorakhpur||Rs. 1150.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 1650.00|
|Gurgaon||Rs. 1356.00||Rs. 700.00||Rs. 2500.00|
|Guwahati||Rs. 366.00||Rs. 110.00||Rs. 1800.00|
|Gwalior||Rs. 1225.00||Rs. 900.00||Rs. 1700.00|
|Hooghly||Rs. 1230.00||Rs. 700.00||Rs. 3000.00|
|Howrah||Rs. 1555.00||Rs. 1000.00||Rs. 2500.00|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 1541.00||Rs. 150.00||Rs. 3000.00|
|Indore||Rs. 1005.00||Rs. 800.00||Rs. 1500.00|
|Jabalpur||Rs. 1048.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 1500.00|
|Jaipur||Rs. 944.00||Rs. 750.00||Rs. 1250.00|
|Jalandhar||Rs. 1016.00||Rs. 250.00||Rs. 3500.00|
|Jalgaon||Rs. 700.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 750.00|
|Jodhpur||Rs. 996.00||Rs. 700.00||Rs. 2500.00|
|Kochi||Rs. 1307.00||Rs. 650.00||Rs. 2200.00|
|Kolkata||Rs. 1548.00||Rs. 550.00||Rs. 3000.00|
|Kota||Rs. 810.00||Rs. 300.00||Rs. 1700.00|
|Lucknow||Rs. 1847.00||Rs. 950.00||Rs. 3000.00|
|Ludhiana||Rs. 715.00||Rs. 550.00||Rs. 850.00|
|Madurai||Rs. 1242.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 2500.00|
|Mangalore||Rs. 1444.00||Rs. 650.00||Rs. 4300.00|
|Meerut||Rs. 1144.00||Rs. 900.00||Rs. 1500.00|
|Mohali||Rs. 1761.00||Rs. 1500.00||Rs. 2580.00|
|Moradabad||Rs. 885.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 1150.00|
|Mumbai||Rs. 1209.00||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 3800.00|
|Muzaffarpur||Rs. 1700.00||Rs. 1200.00||Rs. 2200.00|
|Mysore||Rs. 1523.00||Rs. 525.00||Rs. 3500.00|
|Nagpur||Rs. 1058.00||Rs. 450.00||Rs. 1500.00|
|Nalgonda||Rs. 945.00||Rs. 750.00||Rs. 1200.00|
|Nanded||Rs. 654.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 800.00|
|Nashik||Rs. 965.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 1200.00|
|Navi Mumbai||Rs. 1246.00||Rs. 900.00||Rs. 1750.00|
|Nellore||Rs. 1805.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 2500.00|
|Delhi||Rs. 1530.00||Rs. 200.00||Rs. 4500.00|
|Noida||Rs. 1494.00||Rs. 900.00||Rs. 3000.00|
|Panjim||Rs. 1340.00||Rs. 800.00||Rs. 2000.00|
|Patna||Rs. 1130.00||Rs. 550.00||Rs. 2800.00|
|Pondicherry||Rs. 1521.00||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 2400.00|
|Pune||Rs. 1460.00||Rs. 550.00||Rs. 4000.00|
|Raipur||Rs. 1113.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 1700.00|
|Salem||Rs. 787.00||Rs. 400.00||Rs. 1850.00|
|Secunderabad||Rs. 1462.00||Rs. 400.00||Rs. 3000.00|
|Siliguri||Rs. 1226.00||Rs. 650.00||Rs. 1980.00|
|Solapur||Rs. 662.00||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 1100.00|
|Srinagar||Rs. 1074.00||Rs. 700.00||Rs. 1500.00|
|Surat||Rs. 1195.00||Rs. 650.00||Rs. 2400.00|
|Thane||Rs. 1308.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 2400.00|
|Tiruchirappalli||Rs. 1333.00||Rs. 550.00||Rs. 2600.00|
|Tirupati||Rs. 1075.00||Rs. 700.00||Rs. 1650.00|
|Varanasi||Rs. 1120.00||Rs. 300.00||Rs. 1800.00|
|Vijayawada||Rs. 1586.00||Rs. 1000.00||Rs. 3000.00|
|Visakhapatnam||Rs. 1159.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 2000.00|
|Warangal||Rs. 775.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 1400.00|
The tests included in ANC profile are:
- Hemogram - This blood test checks for levels of hemoglobin in the mother's blood. It is important to have adequate hemoglobin levels to nurture the fetus.
- Blood Group - Maternal blood grouping is important in order to diagnose a condition known as RH incompatibility. If this condition is diagnosed, immediate treatment must be administered to prevent any complications while giving birth.
- Blood Sugar - Diabetes could complicate any pregnancy. Hence, it is possible to monitor blood sugar levels closely throughout the period of gestation.
- Urine Routine - An early morning urine sample is collected for this test. Urine is checked for proteins, WBCs, bacteria. Sometimes, urine HCG test is advised as well.
- HIV- A blood test is done to rule out HIV infection, early in the pregnancy. A positive result helps to monitor maternal health and perform a planned cesarean section at the time of birth.
- HBsAg - HBsAg test checks for presence of hepatitis B infection. A positive test could result in a complicated pregnancy with risk of infecting the fetus as well.
- VDRL - This test checks for presence of a sexually transmitted disease, syphilis. If the mother tests positive, prophylactic measures are taken soon to protect the fetus from any harm.
Besides these tests, there are other diagnostic tests as well which an expectant mother must undergo. These tests include double, triple and quadruple marker tests. These tests help in determining congenital disorders in the fetus and form part of fetal medicine. In addition to these tests, TORCH test may also be advised to rule out congenital infections. Coombs test is very important in women who are likely to suffer from Rh incompatibility. Scans like USG of abdomen and pelvis, NT scan, fetal echocardiography are also advised during pregnancy.
Each of these tests is meant to be carried out at specific stages of pregnancy only. This allows proper monitoring of the mother as well as growing fetus. These tests should not be neglected, as they help the gynecologist in planning the further course of action and also suggest measures to be taken during child birth.