The Apollo Group is an extremely reputed health-care organization responsible for getting private healthcare into India. Incidentally it also is the second largest hospital in Delhi and the first corporate hospital across India. The group has built a network of its hospitals in major Indian cities. The Apollo branch in Delhi is a 710 bedded unit. The Delhi facility is a flagship hospital of Apollo group. They have developed a facility called CAPS scoring for monitoring patient safety. The institute of orthopedics has a high success rate in its treatment options. The team of urologists attached to Indraprastha Apollo strive to offer superior outcomes to every patient suffering from genitourinary illnesses.
- First medical facility in India to be accredited by Joint Commission International, USA for 4 times
- Laboratories accredited by National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL)
- Infertility, impotence, sexual dysfunction in men treated by urological experts using advanced surgical machinery
- Prostate enlargement, urinary stones, stricture disease, malignancies related to kidney, bladder, urethra, testes etc. treated here
- Latest versions of Dornier lithotripter-Delta model for lithotripsy procedures
- Facility for pneumatic lithotripsy available
- Most advanced urodynamic machines for detecting urinary issues and infections
- Laboratory has facilities for uroflownmetry, filling and voiding cystometry, urethral pressure profile studies (UPP)
- Dr. Ajit Saxena- Urology & Andrology
- Dr. Anshuman Agarwal- Urology & Andrology
- Dr. Rajesh Taneja- Urology & Andrology
- Dr. Vipin Arora- Urology & Andrology
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Rawat- Urology & Andrology
Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura road,
New Delhi - 110076, India
Contact Number: +91-11-29871090/1091
We have put together a list of the best urologists in Delhi for your reference.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital
BLK Super Specialty Hospital came into existence in January 1959. It has managed to gain recognition as a reputed super-specialty hospital in Delhi. It was founded by an eminent obstetrician and gynecologist B.L.Kapur. It is also one of the biggest tertiary-care hospital in National Capital Region. The hospital has gained credibility, having served 4 generations of Delhi residents. Another plus-point is its easy accessibility from Delhi Airport and other prominent landmarks like Connaught Place and Old Delhi.
- Awarded National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health-care Providers (NABH) accreditation
- Trans Rectal USG (TRUS) & Biopsy, Uro-Laparoscopy, Penile Doppler are few of the urological procedures performed in BLK Super Specialty Hospital
- The hospital has a stone clinic for performing various procedures for treating stones in kidney and urinary tract
- Uro-oncological experts perform complicated surgeries for treating urinary systemic disorders
- Dr. Periya Swamy- Urologist
- Dr. Pawan Mehta- Urologist
- Dr. Aditya Pradhan- Urologist
- Dr. Rohtash Sharma- Urologist
- Dr. Yajvinder Pratap Singh Rana- Urologist
- Dr. H. S. Bhatyal- Senior Consultant (Urology & Renal Transplant)
- Dr. Vineet Narang- Consultant (Urology & Renal Transplant)
BLK Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, New Delhi - 110005
Moolchand Urology Hospital, Lajpat Nagar
Moolchand Hospital in Lajpat Nagar is a tertiary care center located in Delhi. It has been a well renowned healthcare institute for the past five decades. It has been a pioneer institute for many medical and surgical procedures in India. The department of urology is well equipped to manage all types of patients presenting with urinary troubles.
- 24 hour functioning pharmacy for convenience of patients
- Highly advanced diagnostic techniques used to determine conditions like urinary bladder stone, cystitis etc.
- Separate division dedicated to look after health of prostate gland
- Inter-department coordination with gynecology department for successful treatment of uro-gynecology disorders
- Cancer screening facility for diagnosis of urinary bladder cancer, prostate cancer etc.
- Advanced procedures like cryosurgery, TURP, laser removal of bladder stone utilized to operate upon patients
- Fully equipped outpatient department managed by the top most urology consultants
- Dr. Ashish Sabarwal - Urologist
- Dr. Kapil Juneja - Urologist
- Dr. S.K. Pal - Urologist
- Dr. Saurabh Mishra - Urologist
- Dr. Subhash Kotwal - Urologist
Lajpat Nagar - III,
New Delhi, Delhi 110024
We have composed a list of the best nephrologists in Delhi NCR for your reference.
Max Super Speciality, Saket
Max Super Specialty is a 500 bedded hospital pioneered by Max Healthcare group. Cutting edge technology coupled with world class infrastructure makes it one of the top most choice of hospitals for many patients. The urology department is well equipped with latest diagnostic and treatment facilities making it one of the most sought after medical centers in India.
- Highly advanced technology like 1.5 Tesla MRI machine available
- Separate transportation facilities for patients visiting from abroad
- Safe kidney transplant options for patients with ABO incompatibility
- Reconstruction surgery for urinary tract with minimum complications
- Complex surgeries like prostate removal, urinary bladder removal performed using minimal access methods
- Uro-oncology division providing best quality treatment for urinary tract cancer
- Outpatient department providing consultation for health conditions like urinary tract infection, urethritis etc.
- Da Vinci XI Robotic System for performing complex urosurgery
- Dr. Anant Kumar - Urologist
- Dr. Samit Chaturvedi - Urologist
- Dr. Anil Kumar Gulia - Uro-oncologist
- Dr. Ruchir Maheshwari - Urologist
- Dr. Karamveer Sabarwal - Uro-oncologist
1,2, Press Enclave Road,
Mandir Marg, Saket, New Delhi 110017
Artemis Hospital is counted in the ranks of elite multi-specialty units in Gurgaon. It is a 380 bedded sophisticated medical unit owned by Apollo Tyres group. Built on a sprawling 9 acre land, it strives to make world-class health-care available to everybody. The department of urology has advanced technological and medical suppor,t giving it successful surgical outcomes.
- First hospital in Gurgaon to have been accredited by Joint Commission International, USA
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health-care Providers NABH accredited hospital
- Kidney stones treated using minimally invasive procedures and laser technology as well
- Treatment options available for treating urological illnesses in children such as tumors, urethral re-implant etc.
- Dr. Shalabh Agarwal- Urologist
- Dr. S.V. Kotwal- Urologist
- Dr. Vikram Barua Kaushik- Urologist
- Dr. Rajiv Goel- Andrologist
- Dr. Harsha Jauhari- Urologist
Sector 51, Gurgaon 122001
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj
Fortis health-care limited has a chain of hospitals in countries like India, Sri Lanka, Mauritius and Dubai. It has a bouquet of hospitals in Indian states as well. The Vasant Kunj facility has a 200 bed capacity and is easily accessible. Constructed over a 1.5 lakh acre area, the hospital is known to have the finest of doctors. It is a multi-super-specialty striving to offer affordable and world-class health-care to people from every strata of Indian society. The department of urology offers a full range of treatments and surgeries to patients suffering from any kind of urological disorder.
- Received accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- Urology department provides comprehensive diagnostic and treatment facilities to patients ailing from urinary illnesses
- Uri-analysis, prostate biopsy, testicular exam etc. are few of the medical procedures available at the hospital
- Transurethral microwave therapy (TUMT), Transurethral needle ablation (TUNA), Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) are few procedures that help urologists determine treatments for men suffering from prostate disorders
- Dr. Rajeev Sood- Director (Urology)
- Dr. Aman Gupta- Consultant (Urology)
- Dr. Niren Rao- Attending Consultant (Urology)
Sector B, Pocket 1, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 105010
We have put together a list of the best kidney specialist doctors in Delhi NCR for your reference.
Columbia Asia Hospital is an advanced multi-specialty. Founded in 2008, it employs the best doctors and superlative equipment to provide high precision diagnostic treatments to its patients. The hospital gained acceptance amongst Gurgaon residents in a short time. Currently, it is a 90 bedded facility offering a wide array of treatments belonging to different branches of medical sciences. The urological issues and disorders of patients are solved at once by expert specialists.
- Received accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- Urologists available round-the-clock for tending to urinary emergencies and cases of urological trauma
- Urologists trained to handle pediatric urological emergencies
- Urologists perform conventional and bipolar Trans Urethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP), Trans Rectal Ultrasonography
- Reconstructive urological procedures like urethroplasty and pyeloplasty performed
- Dr. Sumit Sharma- Consultant (Urology & Kidney Transplant)
- Dr. Rajiv Goel- Consultant (Urology)
- Dr. Vipul Aggarwal- Urologist
Block F, Gol Chakkar, Palam Vihar
Gurgaon, Haryana 122 017
Fortis Hospital, Noida
Fortis Healthcare Ltd. established a multi-specialty hospital in Noida in the year 2004. It is well equipped with state-of-art technology for perfect diagnosis and accurate treatment of various health disorders. This NABH accredited institute caters to patients from India as well as abroad.
- Well equipped urology department for managing emergency cases of urology
- Inpatient department with capacity of admitting 200 patients at a time
- 7 bedded fully functional ICU, for patients needing critical care
- Laser and other minimally invasive methods used for performing urosurgery
- Andrology division established for management of male disorders like erectile dysfunction, prostate enlargement, phimosis, low sperm count etc.
- Separate facilities for treatment of urological disorders in pediatric patients
- Rules and regulations regarding hygiene, sanitation followed as per international standards
- Dr. Dushyant Nadar - Urologist
- Dr. Piyush Varney - Urologist
- Dr. Rahul Gupta - Urologist
B-22, Sector 62,
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Adiva Super Specialty
Adiva Hospital is a mutli-specialty medical institute located in New Delhi, catering to patients from all over the globe. It is considered one of the top hospitals in India for treatment of urology disorders. Cutting edge technology and a staff of highly competent medical professionals has made it a very sought after medical center.
- Highly advanced diagnostic methods utilized for early detection of urinary tract disorders
- Facilities of laser and lithotripsy available to avoid invasive surgery
- 24 hour emergency department for handling urology cases requiring urgent care
- Treatment facility available for male infertility
- Center for detection and treatment of prostate cancer
- ICU facility available for patients requiring constant medical care
- Complete health instructions given to international patients who have to make an airplane journey after undergoing treatment
- Dr. Gautam Banga - Urosurgeon
- Dr. Sarwar Eqbal - Urosurgeon
- Dr. Satish Gunawant - Urologist
C1/C, Green Park Ext,
Block B, Green Park Extension,
Green Park, New Delhi 110016
Max Super Speciality, Shalimar Bagh
Max Super Specialty hospital in Shalimar Bagh locality is a multi-specialty venture pioneered by Max Healthcare. It boasts of a panel formed by some of the top medical professionals of India. The hospital is located within approachable distance from Delhi International airport, making it easily accessible for patients travelling from outstation or abroad.
- Inpatient and outpatient facilities provided for all types of urology disorders
- 24 hours ambulance facility to transfer patients
- 300 bedded inpatient department with all medical facilities
- Latest technology like 1.5 Tesla MRI scan, Da Vinci XI Robotic System for providing better quality medical care
- Uro-oncology division dedicated to diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract cancer
- Rehabilitation facilities for patients suffering from debilitating disorders of urinary tract
- Plastic surgery available for patients requiring reconstructive surgery of urinary tract
- Transportation, lodging facilities, insurance cover and facilities for language translator arranged for international patients and their families, upon request
- Dr. Anil Kumar Varshney - Urologist
- Dr. Waheed Zaman - Urologist
- Dr. Harwinder Singh Chauhan - Urologist
- Dr. Yashdeep Rustagi - Urologist
FC-50, C & D Block,
Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, 110088
Columbia Asia, Ghaziabad
Columbia Asia group of Hospitals established a multi-specialty in Ghaziabad which is one of the most sought after medical centers in Uttar Pradesh. It caters to patients from India and abroad. This NABH accredited tertiary care center has one of the most established and well equipped urology department.
- Facilities for surgical treatment of uro-gynecology surgeries
- Uro-oncology specialists providing best quality care to patients having cancer of urinary tract
- Andrology division concentrating on diagnosis and treatment for male infertility, erectile dysfunction, prostate enlargement
- Co-ordination with various other medical specialties for patients suffering from multi-system health disorders
- Reconstruction surgery offered to patients who have suffered from urological trauma
- Advanced procedures like trans-rectal sonography for accurate diagnosis
- Facilities like visa assistance, travel and transfer arrangements offered to international patients as per requirement
- Dr. (Brig) S.C. Karan - Urologist
- Dr. Deepak Jain - Urologist
NH-24, Hapur Road,
Near Landcraft Golflinks,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201002
Max Super Speciality, Noida
Max Hospital in Noida is a 50 bedded super specialty medical center pioneered by Max Healthcare group. It houses 30 medical and surgical specialties under one roof. The department of urology is well equipped for management of a variety of urological disorders.
- Well equipped inpatient department catering to a patient's complete wellbeing
- Outpatient consultation offered for treatment of all forms of urinary tract disorders
- Reconstruction surgery performed after resection of bladder, ureters, urethra
- Minimally invasive procedures like keyhole surgery, laser surgery performed for all urology disorders
- Uro-gynecology division dedicated to treatment and post-procedure care of patients presenting with vesico-vaginal fistula, complications of prolapsed uterus etc.
- Complex urosurgeries related to dysfunction of nerves performed by co-ordinating with neurosurgeons
- Separate facilities for pediatric patients presenting with urology complaints
- Assistance provided to patients visiting from abroad regarding visa, lodging, diet to which they are acclimatised, health insurance cover etc.
- Dr. Shailendra Kumar Goel - Urologist
- Dr. Vimal Dassi - Urologist
- Dr. Upwan Kumar Chauhan - Urologist
- Dr. Amit Kr Devra - Urologist
No.A-364, Opposite SAB Mall,
Sector 19, Noida 201301
Top Goverment / Missionary Hospitals in Delhi/NCRFollowing are the best urology government hospitals in Delhi:
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is a parent institute for the nationwide hospitals and autonomous medical colleges. The institute is a product of years of collective efforts by medical consultants, specialists, doctors and professors. Having founded in 1956, by Nehru government, it is a reputed medical institution frequented by Indians as well as foreigners. A full-fledged department of urology was founded in 1963, whereas an urology clinic was started much before, way back in 1958.
- The urologists perform procedures of lower tract endo-urology which include Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumors (TURBT).
- Urethral strictures and other related ailments are cured by performing Urethroplasty
- Robotic surgery available for other urological procedures and treatments
- Microsurgery and open reconstructive surgeries available for treating infertility issues in men
- Department has facility for urodynamics, uroflowmetry and stone analysis
- Dr. P.N. Dogra - Urologist
- Dr. Amlesh Seth - Urologist
- Dr. Rajiv Kumar - Urologist
- Dr. Prabhjot Singh - Urologist
- Dr. Brusabhanu Nayak - Uro-oncologist
- Dr. Rishi Nayyar - Pediatric Urologist
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110029.
Contact Number: +91-11-26588500 / 26588700
We have put together a list of the best uro surgeons in Delhi for your reference.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a reputed multi-specialty in City of Delhi. It was founded in 1954. It has now grown to become a 675 bedded tertiary care center in Delhi. Amongst the many medical departments, it has a dedicated urological wing for treating urinary, renal and related illnesses in men. The urology department gained recognition as a center of excellence by Indian government in year of 1986.
- An Occupational Health & Safety Management System 1800:2007 certified hospital
- ISO 15189:2007 certified hospital
- First Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) performed by urologists at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 1975
- Laser Prostatectomy was performed for the very first time in this hospital in 2002
- Procedures like radical prostatectomies, radical cystectomy, radical and partial nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, re implantation of ureter, Boari flap, repair of VVF/UVF are performed with help of robotic technology
- Sole medical unit in Delhi to perform surgeries for localized prostate cancer
- Dr. S.N. Wadhwa - Urologist
- Dr. Sudhir Khanna - Senior Consultant (Urology)
- Dr. Ajay Sharma - Senior Consultant (Urology)
- Dr. Sudhir Chadha - Senior Consultant (Urology & Renal Transplant)
- Dr. Manu Gupta - Consultant (Urology)
- Dr. Amrendra Pathak - Consultant (Urology)
- Dr. Sachin Kathuria - Associate Consultant (Urology)
- Dr. Vipin Kumar Tyagi - Associate Consultant (Urology)
- Dr. Mrinal Pahwa - Associate Consultant (Urology)
- Dr. Vikram Shah Batra- Associate Consultant (Urology)
New Delhi 110060.
Contact Number: +91 11-25750000