Name: Himalaya Confido Tablet
Manufacturer: Himalaya Drug Company
MRP: Rs. 110.00
Unit Price: Rs. 1.83
Package Price: Rs. 110.00 (Qty.: 60)
Package Form: Strip
Medicine Form: Tablet
What is Himalaya Confido?
Himalaya Confido is a drug which is useful for improving the quality of sex life in men. The drug is commonly used to treat disorders associated with reduced quality of sexual performance.
Composition of Himalaya Confido:
The drug is an Ayurvedic preparation and consists of Gokshura which plays the role of an aphrodisiac. It enhances the libido and also improves sperm count. Kapikachchu is the second ingredient of this drug which helps in the management of sexual dysfunction.
What is Himalaya Confido Used for?
Himalaya Confido is used in the treatment of following health conditions:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Lowered sperm count
- Lowered libido
- Anxiety associated with sexual performance
- Irregular ejaculation pattern
The drug should be taken only when prescribed by a physician. Men above the age of 60 years and teenage boys are restricted from consuming this medicine.
Side Effects of Himalaya Confido:
Himalaya Confido is a potent aphrodisiac and regulator of male sexual habits. If the drug is consumed wrongly of when not indicated, it could lead to the following side effects:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Nervousness of body parts
- Altered sleep pattern
- Flushing and redness of body parts
Apart from these, Himalaya Confido can also have other side effects. Patients should report to their doctor immediately if they experience abnormal symptoms after consumption of the medicine.
Precautions for Himalaya Confido Consumption:
Himalaya Confido tablet should be consumed with great caution due to its potent aphrodisiac powers. Some of the important things to be remembered by patients who consume Himalaya Confido regularly are as follows:
- Himalaya Confido is meant for consumption of male patients only. Women should not take this medicine.
- The medicine is prescribed only for those patients who suffer from sexual dysfunction. Patients with normal sexual function should not consume it.
- Male patients who are suffering from blood pressure disorders should not consume the medicine without consulting with their doctor.
- The drug exerts anti-oxidant effects.
- Patients who have undergone vasectomy procedure should inform the doctor about it before they consume Himalaya Confido tablet.
- Alcohol consumption, tobacco usage and using recreational drugs interfere with the therapeutic action of Himalaya Confido.
- The dosage of Himalaya Confido should be maintained only as per what the physician advises. Patients should not change the dose or stop the medicine completely without consulting with the physician.
Himalaya Confido Alternatives:
- Ashwagandha capsules
- Shilajit capsules
- Atirasadi churna
Himalaya Confido FAQs:
- Why is Himalaya Confido not advised for female patients?
Himalaya Confido is used for treating disorders exclusive to the male sexual system. Using this drug on female patients will be harmful for their health as it could lead to symptoms like male pattern hair growth, increased weight, hoarseness of voice etc.
- What are the other therapeutic indications of Himalaya Confido?
Apart form treating problems of the male sexual system, Himalaya Confido also helps in relieving patients of their anxiety which is commonly associated with lack of sexual performance.
- What is the correct method of using Himalaya Confido capsule?
Himalaya Confido capsule is meant for oral consumption. It is to be swallowed whole without breaking or crushing. The capsule should be consumed at the same time daily for as long as the doctor feels necessary.