Manufacturer: Icon Life Sciences
MRP: Rs. 106.00
Unit Price: Rs. 24.50
Package Price: Rs. 98.00 (Qty.: 4)
Package Form: strip
Medicine Form: tablet
What is Tfil?
Tfil is a drug which acts on the walls of blood vessels and helps them to relax. This action of the drug helps in easing the flow of blood through arteries and veins.
Composition of Tfil:
The active component of Tfil is Tadalafil which exerts its therapeutic effect on the blood vessels. This ingredient acts through the medium of neutral and inactive substances which do not hamper the medicinal effect of Tadalafil.
What is Tfil Tablet Used for?
Tfil tablet is used for treatment of those disorders which involve hampered blood flow due to faulty narrowing of blood vessels. The two main disorders treated using Tfil are as follows:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pulmonary hypertension
Apart from the above mentioned disorders, Tfil may be prescribed by doctors for other health conditions if needed. The medicine should be taken only with a doctor's prescription and in the indicated dosage.
Side Effects of Tfil:
Misuse or over dose of Tfil, or hypersensitivity to the medicine can lead to development of side effects. Some of the side effects of Tfil have been mentioned below:
- Flushing of face, neck, hands, legs, abdomen
- Tingling sensation in arms and legs
- Pain felt in muscles, back, hands and legs
- Digestive difficulties
If the patients experience the above mentioned symptoms or any other discomfort after consuming Tfil tablet, they should stop the medicine immediately and inform about it to their doctor.
Precautions for Tfil Consumption:
Tfil is a potent muscle relaxant and should be consumed with great precaution. A few things which should be remembered by patients who are on a dose of Tfil are as follows:
- Patients who are on Tfil should strictly refrain from consumption of alcohol and tobacco.
- Tfil is not meant for consumption by children as it could cause harmful effects to their health.
- Patients who have low blood sodium levels should consult with their doctor before beginning a course of Tfil.
- Pregnant women who are diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension should not consume Tfil unless the doctor prescribed it.
- Patients suffering from active kidney or liver dysfunction or those who have a history of the same, should refrain from consumption of Tfil.
- Patients who have a history of, or are currently suffering from aneurysm, should avoid consumption of this medicine.
All the above mentioned instructions and any other instructions the physician may provide regarding dose of Tfil, should be heeded completely.
Some of the drugs which can be used in place of Tfil are mentioned below. These drugs have similar therapeutic effects to Tfil, but should be used only if prescribed by a physician.
- Forzest Tablet
- Tadact Tablet
- Tadalafil Tablet
- Upwardz Tablet
- Is Tfil approved in India?
Tfil is legally approved in India and is available over the counter in most of the pharmacies.
- Does Tfil have any drug interaction?
Patients who are consuming medicines containing organic nitrates should consult with their physician before using Tfil.