Manufacturer: Galderma India Pvt Ltd
MRP: Rs. 1449.00
Unit Price: Rs. 18.11
Package Price: Rs. 1449.00 (Qty.: 80)
Package Form: Bottle
Medicine Form: Lotion
What is Qilib Men Lotion?
Qilib is a multi-ingredient lotion used for topical application on the skin or mucosa. The lotion is exclusively meant for use by men only.
Composition of Qilib Men Lotion:
The active ingredients of Qilib are mentioned below:
- Citrus Limon fruit extract
- Paulinia Cupana seed extract
- Sodium Chloride
- Theobroma Cacao seed extract
What is Qilib Men Lotion Used For?
Qilib acts as a nutritional supplement which enhances various physiological functions of human body. It helps to rectify the following health disturbances:
- Hair fall
- Thinning hair
- Lack of hair luster
Apart from the above mentioned health conditions, Qilib may be prescribed for other disorders as well.
Side Effects of Qilib Men Lotion:
There have been insignificant incidents about side effects developing after using Qilib Men Lotion. However, any discomfort, which patients can relate to the usage of Qilib should be informed to the doctor immediately.
Precautions for Qilib Application:
Though the product is known to be devoid of side affects, it is advisable to follow certain precautions while using the lotion. Some of these have been mentioned below:
- The lotion is meant for external application only, and its oral consumption could lead to discomfort in the throat and stomach.
- The lotion is to be applied on the scalp and not just the hair tips. It is important to massage the scalp so as to spread the lotion evenly throughout the scalp area.
- Qilib is not a cosmetic shampoo or hair conditioner, but a medicine. It should be used only under the guidance of a dermatologist.
- Qilib men lotion is not meant for usage by females of any age and males below the age of 18.
- Qilib lotion should be allowed to remain on the scalp for at least half an hour before it is washed off.
- Qilib lotion should not be applied and kept over night as it may lead to itching and irritation of the scalp.
- Do not use Qilib lotion over bruised or injured areas of the scalp.
Following these simple instructions helps in maintaining a healthy response to Qilib and preventing development of any harmful reactions to the medicine.
Information about other medicines with similar therapeutic action and drug composition as Qilib is not available.
- Can Qilib lotion be used by women?
Qilib lotion for women is manufactured separately and the packaging of the medicine specifies so. The uses of the medicine are same for both genders, but the same lotion that is suitable for men is not recommended for women.
- Does Qilib lotion contain steroids?
Qilib is free of any steroid content and can be used safely even by those patients who are advised not to use steroids.